This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HON® 10500 Series™ Laminate Desk Ensemble Return, Harvest Cherry Item # 208842
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Woodgrain, solid and patterned surface materials let you customize your office environment
- Premium, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids, and holds up under heavy use
- Part of HON's best-selling desk collection
- A rugged, high-quality desk collection for any organization seeking maximum performance
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
- Return adds to your desk for a U-shaped or L-shaped configuration.
- Square edges and full modesty panels give this series a clean, streamlined look.
- Durable, thermal-fused laminate resists scratching and stains.
- Grommets help route and hide wires and cables.
- Interchangeable core removable locks help make rekeying quick and easy.
- Furniture is certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
- Greener choice — contains 80% postconsumer recycled content.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|style name||10500 Series|
|collection name||10500 Series|
|dimensions||29-1/2 in. X 42 in. X 24 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||BIFMA Level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||3 %|
|Product Type||Desk Return|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||77 %|
|Show More ▾|