Office Star™ Air Grid™ Deluxe Task Chair, Black
1 / 1
Stay cool and comfortable as you work with this Air Grid task chair!
- Flow-through seat and back for better air circulation Attractive ventilated mesh seat and backrest let air circulate more freely than chairs with solid backing.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. This chair's curved backrest design bolsters the lower back, preventing spinal flattening that can lead to fatigue and back pain.
- Padded arms relieve shoulder strain. Armrests with comfortable polyurethane padding provide excellent support for forearms and elbows. Easily move the armrests higher or lower to help prevent neck and shoulder strain caused by poor posture and slumping.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. With the help of a pneumatic lift, you can instantly raise or lower your seat cushion to the height that's perfect for you. Experts advise that you sit with your thighs level with floor and your feet resting flat for optimum comfort and blood flow.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. The built-in synchro tilt control allows your chair's backrest to recline at twice the rate of the seat, so you can lean back and still keep your seat cushion relatively level with the floor…distributing your weight more evenly between your torso and legs and aiding blood flow. Adjustable tilt tension lets you determine the amount of pressure required to lean back in your chair when you want to relax. A convenient lock keeps your tilt settings securely in place.
- Dual wheel casters for easy mobility. The heavy duty nylon base offers strength and stability, while the oversized carpet casters allow for smooth rolling across virtually any floor.
- Measures 42"H x 27"W x 26 1/2"D.
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards - Manufacturer testing has been conducted on this product to meet specific performance requirements and safety standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Weight Capacity (Seat)
|Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat
|recommended daily usage
|Performance (6-8 Hours)
|chair back style
|Material Family (Seat)
|Arm Height; Back Angle; Forward Tilt; Knee Tilt; Seat Back Depth; Seat Height; Synchro Tilt; Tilt Angle; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension
|chair back material
|Seating Collection Name
|Height Adjustment Type
|42 in. X 27 in. X 26-1/2 in.
|Less Harsh Chemicals
|Eco Label Standard
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)
|37-3/4 in. - 42 in.
|OFFICE STAR PRODUCTS
|20-1/2 in. X 19-1/2 in.
More Related Products