This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Linksys EA4500 Dual-Band N900 Smart Wifi Router With Gigabit Ethernet & USB Item # 210652
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
High performance for home entertainment
- Dual-band support is great for your home theater — HD video streaming and more. Operates simultaneously at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, supporting wireless speeds of up to 900 Mbps total on the 2 bands (450 Mbps + 450 Mbps). Lets you connect computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, media players and more to your wireless network and the Internet. Quality of Service (QoS) feature delivers smoother performance for high-priority traffic such as music, voice and video.
- MIMO antenna array offers extended wireless range. The 6 antennas also help minimize dead spots. Wireless-N connectivity is compatible with 802.11a/g/n devices.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect your wired devices. Each high-speed port supports transfer rates of up to 1 Gbps (1000 Mbps). A separate port lets you connect to the Internet, providing access to all devices on your network.
- Built-in USB port lets you share a device with others on your network. You can attach a USB printer or external USB hard drive that anyone on your network can access.
- SPI firewall helps keep your network safe from Internet threats. Advanced WPA2 encryption helps secure your wireless network.
- Customizable parental controls help keep kids safe when online.
- Quick, easy setup in 3 steps. You can also download a free app for iOS and Android devices that lets you manage your home network.
- Supports the latest Internet standards. IPv6 certified.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||0.98"H x 8.86"W x 6.3"D|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|maximum data transfer rate||wireless: 900 Mbps total (450 Mbps per band); wired: 1000 Mbps|
|operating system compatibility||Web Browsers:Internet Explorer 7; Safari 4; Firefox 3; Operating Systems:Windows XP SP3; Windows Vista SP1 or later; Windows 7; Windows 8; OS X Leopard 10.5; Snow Leopard 10.6|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||4 Ethernet 10/100/100; 1 USB|
|postconsumer recycled content||25%|
|total recycled content||25%|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||900 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
Linksys EA4500 N900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
Make the most of your network with the EA4500 N900 wireless router. Features Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, and simultaneous dual band. Experience Wireless-N speeds up to N450 + N450Mbps with the EA4500 wireless router.
- Simultaneous Dual Band
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- 1 USB 2.0 Port
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Up to N450 + N450 Mbps SpeedN900 (450 + 450 Mbps) dual-band wireless router brings speed and reliability to your Wi-Fi connection.
Simultaneous Dual Band (2.4 + 5 GHz)Delivers a stronger connection at a wider range than a single band.
USB 2.0 PortShare files from your devices and external storage across your network via USB.
Advanced Wireless SecuritySafeguard your network with wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
Gigabit Ethernet PortsTransfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired devices.
Linksys Smart Wi-FiMonitor and control your home network from anywhere through the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi website or mobile app.
CUSTOMIZE AND MANAGE YOUR HOME Wi-Fi ANYTIME, ANYWHEREWith the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
• Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
• Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
• Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
|Model Name||Linksys EA4500|
|Network Standards||IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11a; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n|
|Radio Frequency Bands||2.4 & 5GHz|
|Ports||1x Gigabit WAN, 4x Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, Power|
|LEDs||Power, Internet, Ethernet (1-4)|
|Buttons||Reset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80% Noncondensing|
|Max. Link Rate||450 Mbps|
|Platform Compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista 32/64; Windows 7 32/64; Windows 8 32/64; Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard; Mac OS X 10.6.1 Snow Leopard; Mac OS X 10.7 Lion; Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion; Mac OS X 10.9 Yosemite|
- Linksys EA4500 Dual-Band N900 Router with Gigabit and USB
- CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter