This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
BIC® 4-Color™ Fashion Ball Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 2 Pens Item # 211137
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Grab one of these BIC pens to write your notes in style. The retractable design helps protect the point from accidentally marking your bag or pocket.
- 4-color pens feature green, pink, purple and blue inks for added fun.
- Medium point on these fashion ball pens makes crisp, clean lines.
|ink color||Blue; green; pink; purple|
|point size||1.0 mm|
|Product Line||4-Color Ballpoint Pen|
|visible ink supply||no|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
BIC 4 Color Pen Writing Activity
Complete the short story with some colorful writing of your own.Tips to Inspire Your Kids to Write:
- Set aside specific times during the week for writing stories, songs or even jokes. Let your kids use their imaginations.
- Have an assortment of colorful pens, pencils and markers on hand that will make kids want to spend more time writing.
- Make writing special for kids with their own personal table, desk, or designated area. Get them excited about their own writing space.
- Give kids a fun assignment that requires them to write. Make a birthday wish list or write a letter to someone famous.
- Make up games around writing. Practice signing their autograph to give to mom or dad.
Fight for your Write with BIC
Writing Sparks CreativityAccording to an expert in educational psychology from the University of Washington, handwriting instruction benefits students' cognitive development as well as motor functioning. For example, some of the motor and cognitive tasks associated with handwriting are the following: ideation, text production, punctuation, planning, spelling, grammar.
Source: Hanover Research (2012). The Importance of Teaching Handwriting in the 21st Century. Washington, DC: Hanover Research
Writing Builds Self-Confidence"Studies show that children who write frequently, both at school and at home, feel more confident in their writing abilities. This confidence translates into success in all academic subjects and in nonacademic environments as well."
– Pam Allyn, Your Child’s Writing Life and "Prepare My Child for School: Early Childhood Education," and U.S. Department of Education.
Writing Improves Cognitive Development"Studies show that children who write frequently, both at school and at home, feel more confident in their writing abilities. This confidence translates into success in all academic subjects and in nonacademic environments as well."
– Pam Allyn, "Your Child’s Writing Life" and "Prepare My Child for School: Early Childhood Education," and U.S. Department of Education.
Writing Betters School PerformanceHandwriting builds a solid foundation for school success. Research shows that handwriting is a foundational skill that can influence student’s reading, writing, language use, and critical thinking.
For more information and facts about writing visit www.bicfightforyourwrite.com.