This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
BIC Recycled 0.7 mm Mechanical Pencils - 0.7 mm Lead Diameter - Assorted Barrel - 24 / Pack Item # 211245
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
You'll love the green choice of this recycled mechanical pencil set, made from recycled plastic from outside of BIC. Each BIC recycled pencil contains the same amount of lead as you would find in 2 1/2 wood-case pencils, offering more mileage with each pencil.
- Ecolutions Recycled Pencils are made with 76% plastic originally used in other manufacturing processes outside of BIC.
- One reliable Ecolutions pencil equates to 2 1/2 wood-case pencils.
- Each pencil contains 3 full-length No. 2 leads.
- Smooth writing lead does not smudge, erasing cleanly.
- Lead advances quickly and easily.
|Lead Size||0.7 mm|
|Product Type||Mechanical Pencil|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||65 %|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
BIC Ecolutions Xtra-Life Mechanical PencilEnjoy smooth writing with the durable BIC Ecolutions Xtra-Life Mechanical Pencil. One pencil equals 2 ½ wood case pencils, offering reliable performance. Always ready, sharp, and accurate, this #2 mechanical pencil is perfect for standardized tests, taking notes, and other writing applications. It dispenses lead quickly and easily and creates lines that won't smudge and erase cleanly. The BIC Ecolutions Xtra-Life Mechanical Pencil is made with 65 percent recycled plastic.
*Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service / U.S. Actual Unit Sales (Retail & Commercial Combined)/ Jul 2016-Jun 2017
At a Glance:
- One BIC pencil = 2 ½ wood case pencils
- Reliable mechanical pencil made with 65% recycled plastic
- Lead advances quickly and easily
- Smooth-writing lead doesn’t smudge and erases cleanly
- #2 lead is perfect for standardized tests and more
24 BIC Ecolutions Xtra-Life Mechanical Pencils, Medium Point (0.7mm).