This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- 15.6" diagonal display features 1366 x 768 resolution and utilizes TrueLife technology for crisp, bright visuals. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- Runs on Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Get the processing power you need from an Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-core processor. Multitask with confidence.
- 4GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games. Memory is not expandable.
- 500GB hard drive provides plenty of storage space.
- Features Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail.
- Plays and burns DVDs and CDs.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- 1 USB 2.0 port allows you to connect additional peripherals.
- Waves MaxxAudio® speakers provide booming sound while you watch movies and play games.
- Features Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless for fast, short-range data transfers.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable is sold separately.)
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Stays charged for up to 8 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|-014--upsell Short||What's your need for speed? Upgrade with a faster processor.|
|2 in 1||no|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|LCD Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|maximum battery life||8 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.16 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; HDMI; 3.5 mm|
|processor model||Dual-Core N3050|
|processor speed||1.6 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|Product Line||Inspiron 15 3000|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||15.6 in.|
|Security Slot Type||Kensington security slot|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||500 GB|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||Inspiron-15-3552 Notebook; Standard Battery; AC Adapter|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Everything you need for everything you do.Live, learn and share with the surprisingly affordable Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptops featuring the latest Intel® processors and long battery life.
Stimulate your sensesSee more: It’s easy to watch your favorite movies and shows on this roomy, 15-inch screen.
Loud and clear: You’ll be amazed at the sound clarity provided by GRAMMY® Award-winning Waves MaxxAudio® technology. Whether you are chatting with a friend or watching a movie, the sound will astound.
Strong wireless connections: Keep the conversation going thanks to the latest wireless options that give you get a fast, strong connection with impressive range.
Moves with youPacked with essentials: Don’t be fooled. Built inside this thin design are the latest Intel® processor options. The Inspiron 15 3000 Series has a slim 22mm edge, so you can slip it in your laptop bag or travel bag without losing precious space.
No outlet, no worries: You can’t live your life next to an outlet, and you won’t have to.*
Feel connectedSeeing is believing: Show off that smile and connect with distant friends and family using the built-in webcam.
Store the things you love: Save all your pictures, home movies, important documents and that funny cat video you’ve watched a million times on a large, 500GB* hard drive. With up to 4GB* of memory, you open and run multiple applications without freezing.
Plug in to all your devices: Connect to your other digital devices through fast USB ports or an HDMI port. For quick and easy file transfers, there is also an SD card reader.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability