This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ViewSonic® PG800W WXGA 3D Ready DLP Projector Item # 2164332
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This 3D Ready DLP projector from ViewSonic is great for professional installations, large venues and business environments. 2 HDMI ports allow you to use additional devices without the need for constant plugging and unplugging while advanced audio and visual technologies provide clear audio and picture.
- Projector (16:9 PG800W) offers 1280 x 800 resolution, 5000 lumens of brightness, 1.3x optical zoom, centered lens, vertical lens shift and vertical keystoning.
- Sleek top cover design for quick lamp and accessory access.
- Port compartment accommodates additional accessories such as an HDBaseT receiver, wireless streaming device or PC stick.
- A 4-in-1 power button serves as a central point for LED notifications.
- 2 HDMI ports and additional audio and video ports allow for extensive connectivity to handle multiple devices without the need to switch cables. Powered by SuperColor technology for beautiful image reproduction and SonicExpert technology for incredibly clear sound.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|average lamp life||2500 hr|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||50,000:1|
|Maximum Image Size (Diagonal)||300 in.|
|remote control included||Yes|
|Product Type||Multimedia Projector|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||7200000|
|Product Name||PG800W DLP Projector|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Standard Mode Brightness||5000|
|Operating Power Consumption||574|
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PG800W 5000 Lumens WXGA HDMI Networkable Projector with Lens Shift
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: Advanced visual features ideal for professional installations, large venues, and business and education environments
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Project up to 300 inches in 5000 lumens with 50,000:1 contrast ratio
- EASY SETUP: 1.3x optical zoom, centered lens, vertical lens shift, and vertical keystoning for flexible placement in challenging installations
- AMAZING COLOR ACCURACY: features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities for stunningly beautiful images
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to our US-based customer service team
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI, USB, and more
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: PG800W WXGA Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, and Remote Control
Vertical Lens Shift with Centered LensA vertical lens shift feature offers up and down adjustments of the projection lens for flexible placement in challenging installations. What’s more, a centered lens design makes this projector ideal for replacing existing centered lens installations – making it unnecessary to move or reinstall existing ceiling mounts or projection screens.
PortAll: Discreet Wireless StreamingThis projector includes ViewSonic’s exclusive PortAll® feature—a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you discreetly stream multimedia content from an optional wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable. What’s more, an optional HDBT adapter lets you discreetly stream multimedia content from set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, AV receivers and more via an HDBT receiver.
Network Monitoring & ControlIT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software. Because this projector is Crestron® and AMX® certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
Product DescriptionDelivering 1280 x 800 resolution and 5000 lumens of brightness, the ViewSonic® PG800W is the ideal WXGA projector for professional installations, large venues, and business and education environments. With its 1.3x optical zoom, centered lens, vertical lens shift, and vertical keystoning, the PG800W provides extreme flexibility even in the most challenging installations. The PG800W boasts a sleek top cover design for quick lamp and accessory access, while an intuitive PortAll® compartment accommodates additional accessories such as an HDBaseT receiver, wireless streaming device, or PC stick. A 4-in-1 power button serves as a central point for LED notifications. Moreover, two HDMI ports and additional audio and video ports allow for extensive connectivity to handle multiple devices without the need to switch cables. Powered by SuperColor™ technology for beautiful image reproduction, and SonicExpert® technology for incredibly clear sound, the PG800W delivers a professional audiovisual performance.
Convenient Auto Power On/OffThis projector can be configured to automatically turn on for quick and easy startup whenever an active video input is detected. Conversely, when no signal is present, the projector will automatically power off after a user-defined amount of time.
SonicExpert® TechnologyThis projector is designed with ViewSonic’s proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20Hz – 20Khz sound range. Dual integrated speakers captivate your audience with immersive sound.
4-in-1 Power Button with IR Pass-throughA centrally located, easy-to-use power button not only turns the projector on and off, but also functions as an IR receiver and control for remote devices. In addition, intuitive LED lights on the power button indicate whether any dongles are powered on within the PortAll compartment.
Extreme Mounting FlexibilityA wider optical zoom provides more mounting flexibility over a standard 1.2x optical zoom. More flexible mounting options translate to less installation hassle.
Industry-leading WarrantyViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration.
**Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.