This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
This Training Table makes a nice addition to a classroom or any open plan, collaborative environment. Flexible and lightweight, the design allows for hassle-free office reconfigurations. 400 Series commercial office furniture inspires creativity with its sturdy construction and refreshingly contemporary looks.
- Thermally fused laminate finish and impact resistant edges for long-lasting quality.
- Training Table legs feature sturdy welded steel tube construction and durable powder-coat finish.
- Ideal for training and classroom settings.
- Worksurface weight capacity tested to support 200 lb.
- Flexible and lightweight, easy to reconfigure.
- Adjustable levelers take care of uneven floors.
- Modular furniture creates design flexibility with a mix of metal and wood for a fresh, contemporary style.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards for performance and safety.
- Commercial quality backed by the Bush Business Furniture Limited Lifetime Warranty. For additional information, please visit: www.bushbusinessfurniture.com/ReturnsExchanges
- Premium Installation Service. Furniture is delivered and installed in 1 visit with all packaging remove. Some furniture may be delivered partially assembled, required on-site assembly by the delivery service.
- Assembled Dimensions: 47 3/5"W x 23 1/3"D x 29 1/8"H
|brand name||Bush Business Furniture|
|collection name||400 Series|
|Color (base)||Storm Gray|
|construction||metal; plastic; engineered wood|
|depth||23 3/10 in.|
|for what kinds of tasks||audio/visual; filing; paperwork; studying; training|
|Material (base)||metal; plastic|
|material color||Storm Gray|
|number of drawers||0|
|primary material||engineered wood|
|tabletop color||Storm Gray|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|workspace type||business office|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability