This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Wireless Printing For Your Small Business. This Samsung single-function color laser printer features superior print quality, NFC + WiFi connectivity, fast print speed and built-in Ethernet.
- On-Tap Printing. NFC enables your mobile device to connect and communicate with your printer. Simply tap your NFC-enabled phone or tablet to the Samsung C1810W and start printing (Android device only).
- Easy Mobile Printing. Print with your mobile device directly from this wireless laser printer. Just download the free Samsung Mobile Print app or use AirPrint for iOS devices and Google Cloud Print for Android devices.
- Be More Productive. Get up to 19 pages per minute black and color. Recommended monthly volume of 700-1,500 pages.
- Sleek, Professional Design. With the product dimensions of 16.5" x 16.8" x 10.4", this color laser printer is designed to impress with both the performance and the look.
- Wide Range Of Paper Size Support. From 3.86" x 5" – 8.5" x 14" plain paper, recycled paper, label, cardstock, colored, glossy paper and others.
- Brilliant, Professional Color. Samsung technology delivers stunning, vivid professional color with exceptional clarity for both text and graphics.
- Works with Samsung CLT-C504S, CLT-M504S, CLT-Y504S, CLT-K504S toner cartridges for the best results. (sold separately.)
- What's Included: Samsung Xpress C1810W Color Laser Printer (SS204E), Power cord, USB cable, Black Toner Cartridge (approx. 1000 pages), Cyan Toner Cartridge (approx. 700 pages), Yellow Toner Cartridge (approx. 700 pages), Magenta Toner Cartridge (approx. 700 pages), User Guide, warranty card, CD
- Backed By The Manufacturer's One-Year Limited Warranty. 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
- ENERGY STAR certified.
- -1- As of Nov. 1, 2017, HP acquired Samsung’s printing business and Samsung printers were added to the HP portfolio of products. Samsung printers enjoy HP’s warranty support in accordance with warranty documents accompanying the products.
|-014--upsell Short||Pick up the pace. Get faster black and white print speeds with this model.|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|automatic document feeder capacity||251 sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||Wi-Fi Certified|
|Color Cartridge Type||Individual Color Cartridge|
|compatible toner/ink||CLT-K504S; CLT-C504S; CLT-M504S; CLT-Y504S|
|dimensions||10.4"H x 16.5"W x 16.8"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|First Print Speed||< 16 Second Monochrome Standby; < 16 Second Color Standby|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Language Emulation||SPL; PCL 5c; PCL 6c; PostScript 3; PDF v1.7|
|Max Resolution (Color)||9600 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||9600 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||19 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||19 ppm|
|Maximum Input Media Capacity||251 sheets|
|Maximum Memory||512 MB|
|maximum monthly volume||40,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||9600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|maximum true color print resolution||9600 x 600 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) ¦ 1 x automatic - 1 sheet - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|Media Handling||1 x Cassette 250 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 1 Sheet; 1 x Output Bin 100 Sheet|
|Media Size||A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; 3" x 5"; A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"; Folio - 4.10" x 5.80"; Oficio; ISO B5; B5 (JIS) - 7.17" x 10.12"; Statement - 10.50" x 7.25"; Postcard - 5.82" x 3.92"; Envelope No. 9; Envelope No. 10; DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"; C5 Envelope - 9" x 6.68"; Custom Size|
|media type||Plain Paper; Thin Paper; Thick Paper; Card Stock; Transparency; Preprinted Paper; Recycled Paper; Archive Paper; Bond Paper; Label; Envelope; Cotton; Color Paper; Pre-punched Paper; Letterhead; Postcard; Glossy Paper|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of colors||4|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||2|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|number of paper trays||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||380 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008 Server/Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Various Linux OS, Mac OS X 10.3 .|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|printing application||workgroup printing; mobile|
|processor speed||533 MHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB / 512 MB (max)|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||1.50 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||50 W|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||36.6 lb|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wireless Print Technology||Near Field Communication (NFC); Samsung Mobile Print; Wi-Fi Direct|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Samsung Xpress C1810W“Outstanding Personal Color Printer”
-2014 Summer Pick Award by Buyers Laboratory (BLI)
True Color at The Speed of LightFor your daily life and every business
Makes Your Smartphone Even SmarterPrint wirelessly and share effortlessly with the Samsung Xpress C1810W. All it takes is a simple tap of the advanced NFC technology, and the Samsung Mobile Print App allows you to take advantage of the powerful mobile features.
Get Print On Tap!
Simply tap your mobile device to the Samsung Xpress C1810W to print virtually any content.
Print Anywhere with Google Cloud PrintEffortless mobile printing with impressive compatibility, optimized for any task or occasion. Google Cloud Print works on smartphones, tablet PCs, Google Chromebooks, PCs and other web connected devices.
Simple Registration to Google CloudGoogle Cloud Print allows you to connect and print from wherever you are. Just tap your smartphone to the printer and automatically connect it to the cloud—no login necessary.
No Need to Call for ServiceConfusing error messages are a thing of the past. Just tap your NFC-enabled smartphone to the printer and you’ll be guided through a step by step series of troubleshooting images or videos so you can get to work faster.
Enjoy Professional Color OutputWhatever size your team, and however busy you are, you can rely on the C1810W to constantly deliver professional, quality color output. Because anything less isn’t good enough.
Make sharp images and text even sharper
Boost the overall quality and vividness of your output with our unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Pages). It automatically adds dots along the edges of images and characters, meaning everything looks so much sharper and cleaner. What’s more, those white gaps between colored areas that are so common with other devices are eliminated. What you and your team are left with is an outstanding color output.
Make colors more vibrant
Our advanced Polymerized Toner formulation has smaller and more uniform particles, giving lines extra definition, and color more impact. Its higher wax content not only improves mage gloss, but also enhances print durability by preventing unwanted fading. And as the polymer toner can be applied in a thinner layer with lower fusing temperatures, it reduces the paper curl and energy consumption as well.
A Higher Level of Printing PerformanceAccelerating your business' productivity begins with your printer. With its 19/19 pages per minute output and a first page out time as low as 16 seconds the C1810W delivers where it counts.
More power, better productivity
With the power of two cores the device can process files simultaneously and the 256MB memory ensures large print jobs won’t slow it down.
Print images and PDFs directly from a USB memory stick, which can be plugged in directly below the operating panel.
Cost Effective PrintingStay in control of your expenses. Lower costs per page and a more energy efficient printer means lower costs for you or your business.
High yield, low costs
Higher yield cartridges means more time between changes, saving you time, while low toner costs means less cost for every page. You’ll find the Total Cost of Ownership is slashed.
Less power, less to pay
There is more money to be saved by reducing power consumption. Our innovative polymerized toner requires a lower fusing temperature, resulting in less energy consumption. With a typical energy consumption (TEC) of only 1.3kWh (less than 1.52kWh with Wi-Fi Direct enabled) this printer saves you on money and reduces energy waste.
One push of the Eco button lets you save on costs. Print multiple pages on one sheet, skip blank pages or print in grayscale. You can edit the defaults at any time to customize how you print and how much you save.
Product InformationAccelerating your business’ productivity begins with your printer. With its 18/18 pages per minute output and a first page out time of just 16 seconds the C1810W doesn’t let you down.
More power, better productivityWith the power of two cores the device can process your work files simultaneously and therefore with higher speeds. The 256MB memory ensures even heavy printing documents are spooled faster and you don’t have to wait long for your print outs. What all this means for you is simple: the C1810W is perfect when there’s a lot to print and a tight deadline to meet.
Printer Comparison Grid
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability