This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-LINK Archer C2600 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router Item # 218099
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This router shows high speed performance along with dynamic grouping that provides faster connection speeds. Its advanced external antennas and amplifiers boost coverage area and reliability.
- High speed performance along with dynamic grouping that provides faster connection speeds.
- 4-Stream for the fast Wi-Fi speeds. Archer C2600 reaches the speeds of 2.4GHz (800Mbps) and 5GHz (1733Mbps) bands.
- Run on MU-MIMO to serve multiple devices at once instead of one at a time.
- 1.4GHz dual-core processor lets you smoothly surf, stream, and game at the same time.
- 4 dual band detachable high performance antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage with beamforming technology.
- TP-LINK Tether App. TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices.
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|What's Included||AC2600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router; Power Adapter; RJ45 Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||2600 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Non-Stop Wi-Fi for Everyone
Non-Stop Wi-Fi for Everyone
Movies and games should play right away, not load forever. The Archer C2600 Wireless Dual Band Router speeds up to 2600 Mbps, allowing everyone to enjoy what they love, like watching movies in 4K or gaming online. With MU-MIMO, 4-Stream, and a dual-core processor, every laptop, smartphone and game console in your home can enjoy a high-speed Wi-Fi connection at the same time. You can also give your favorite devices extra bandwidth with Customizable QoS, so every movie and game plays as soon as
you start them.
- Up to 2600 Mbps WI-FI speed
- Dual-band 2.4 GHz (up to 800 Mbps) + 5 GHz (1733 Mbps)
- 1.4 GHz dual-core CPU
- 4x detachable external antennas
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet Ports + 1x Gigabit WAN port
- 2x USB 3.0 ports
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi*.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
Features & Specifications
Features & Specs
- Enjoy 4K HD video and play online games with high-performance 4-stream AC2600 Wi-Fi
- Faster Wi-Fi for every device with multi-user support from MU-MIMO technology
- High-speed Wi-Fi during heavy traffic usage with a 1.4GHz dual-core processor
- Lightning-Fast wired connections using four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Share files, photos, music, and video across your network using dual USB 3.0 ports
- Supercharge your Wi-Fi signal thanks to four dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers
- Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices with beamforming
- Set time limits and keep children safe with parental controls
- Guest Network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
- Advanced security encryption protects your data
- Adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) with the TP-LINK Tether App
- Supports 802.11ac and backwards-compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.