This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
RCA 2-Line Corded Speakerphone With Caller ID/Call Waiting, Black/Silver Item # 218754
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enhanced full duplex speakerphone lets you multitask!
- Keeps your hands free to write, type and more as you talk. The hands-free, full-duplex speakerphone lets you speak and listen at the same time, without the annoying cut-offs generally associated with standard speakerphones.
- Versatile system accommodates 2 phone lines. Use one line for business and one for personal, or use the lines to separate and organize calls between different areas of your small business.
- Caller ID/Call waiting lets you know who's calling before you pick up. Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- 10 one-touch speed dials save you time and effort. Great for frequently-dialed numbers or emergency contacts.
- Do Not Disturb/Privacy feature keeps the phone from ringing when you don't want it to.
|Battery Size Supported||AAA|
|Buttons & Keys Type||One-touch Dial Button|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|integrated answering system||no|
|memory capacity||99 numbers|
|Number of Analog Phone Lines||2|
|number of characters per line||15|
|number of data ports||0|
|number of phone lines||2|
|number of speed-dial buttons||10|
|phone book capacity||99 numbers|
|Phone Book/Directory Memory||99|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||2|
|type of display||LCD|
|warranty length||2-Year Limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.34 lb|
|What's Included||ViSYS 25214 Standard Phone; AC Adapter|
|Show More ▾|
RCA 2-Line Corded Speakerphone With Caller ID/Call Waiting, Black/Silver is rated out of 5 by 14.
Rated 1 out of 5 by ProUser from Cheap Garbage Phone died after one year. An absolute piece of garbage. Spend your money on Panasonic or AT&T. If RCA was the last phone manufacturer in the world, I'd go back to two cans and string!
Date published: 2018-12-12
Rated 2 out of 5 by bexx from Ehh.. Not many options for multi line phones for a small business - and like everything else these days, they just don't make them like they used to! Our previous set of phones lasted us over 15 years - and these are not likely to make it as long. Sound quality is iffy at times - and phones themselves just feel "cheap".
Date published: 2018-02-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by tgills from dont recommend The sound quality is not good. Difficult to hear. Even bought a hands free headset and can't hear with those either
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by transformers from This phone is Great I would buy another one soon & I know somebody don't like RCA just because they get a bad one but that doesn't mean all of them that way because I have two rca phone that work real good & yes please buy RCA again because they are really good & I thank God for RCA brand be another God bless you
Date published: 2016-02-08