This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Keurig® K155 Small/Medium Office Brewer, Black Item # 218970
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep up with the needs of your busy office with a large-capacity Keurig office brewer. With intuitive touch-screen navigation, this Keurig small/medium brewer makes it easy for each user to brew his or her favorite coffee, tea or cocoa directly into a mug.
- Small/medium office brewer features a full-color touch screen for easy use.
- Removable 90-oz water reservoir.
- Drainable internal hot water tank for transport and storage.
- Super-quiet operation with Quiet Brew™ Technology.
|cord length||1 ft|
|serving size||Single Serve|
|number of warmer plates||1|
|water level indicator||Yes|
|dimensions||13-7/8 in. X 10-3/8 in. X 14 in.|
|Product Type||Coffee Brewing System|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
OfficePRO® Premier Interactive Tour
Keurig® OfficePRO® Premier Use & Care GuidePDF, 2.42MB, 38 pages
Keurig® OfficePRO® Premier Quick Start GuidePDF, 653K, 6 pages
Keurig® Brewer Comparison
Usage: Commercial and household
Power: 1,400 watts
Weight: 18 lbs. empty
Dimensions: 10.5"H x 14.0"D x 13.6"W
Keurig Brewed Quality
Keurig® Commercial Brewing Systems are built to keep your business going all day with gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more. Whatever the size of your business, we'll help you choose the right brewer and beverages.
Keurig® Commercial Brewing Systems are available through our Keurig Authorized Distributors.
Our distributors are experts at finding the right Keurig Commercial Brewing System for businesses of all sizes. Working with a distributor offers the following benefits:
· Multiple water-source options: direct plumbing or removable reservoir
· On-site brewer service and maintenance
· One-stop solution, including beverage pod delivery
· A wide variety of brewer sizes
How The K-Cup Pod Works
How Does the K-Cup® Pod Work?
- Oxygen, light and humidity are sealed out to ensure freshness
- Pressurized water is forced through the K-Cup® pod at the ideal brewing temperature
- Coffee Roasters specify the exact amount and grind of a given coffee
- A premium paper filter provides optimum flavor
- No residual coffee left behind to affect the flavor of the next cup