This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Keurig® K155 Small/Medium Office Brewer Item # 218970
Keep up with the needs of your busy office with a large-capacity Keurig K155 brewer. With intuitive touch-screen navigation, this Keurig office brewer makes it easy for each user to brew his or her favorite coffee, tea or cocoa directly into a mug.
- This Keurig small office brewer features a full-color touch-screen for easy use.
- 90 oz. removable water reservoir.
- Drainable internal hot water tank for transport and storage.
- Super-quiet operation with Quiet Brew™ Technology.
|Appliance Features||UL listed; water level indicator|
|cord length||1 feet|
|dimensions||13 7/8"H x 10 3/8"W x 14"D|
|manufacturer||Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.|
|number of warmer plates||1|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|water level indicator||yes|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
OfficePRO® Premier Interactive Tour
Keurig® OfficePRO® Premier Use & Care GuidePDF, 2.42MB, 38 pages
Keurig® OfficePRO® Premier Quick Start GuidePDF, 653K, 6 pages
Keurig® Brewer Comparison
Usage: Commercial and household
Power: 1,400 watts
Weight: 18 lbs. empty
Dimensions: 10.5"H x 14.0"D x 13.6"W
Keurig Brewed Quality
Keurig® Commercial Brewing Systems are built to keep your business going all day with gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more. Whatever the size of your business, we'll help you choose the right brewer and beverages.
Keurig® Commercial Brewing Systems are available through our Keurig Authorized Distributors.
Our distributors are experts at finding the right Keurig Commercial Brewing System for businesses of all sizes. Working with a distributor offers the following benefits:
· Multiple water-source options: direct plumbing or removable reservoir
· On-site brewer service and maintenance
· One-stop solution, including beverage pod delivery
· A wide variety of brewer sizes
How The K-Cup Pod Works
How Does the K-Cup® Pod Work?
- Oxygen, light and humidity are sealed out to ensure freshness
- Pressurized water is forced through the K-Cup® pod at the ideal brewing temperature
- Coffee Roasters specify the exact amount and grind of a given coffee
- A premium paper filter provides optimum flavor
- No residual coffee left behind to affect the flavor of the next cup