This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups, Red, 66.7 Oz Bag Item # 223368
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy the delicious combination of peanut butter and chocolate in each bite of these miniature candies. The fun wrappers are great for candy buffets, themed weddings, sporting events or just to add a splash of color to the room.
- Tasty blend of peanut butter and chocolate is sure to satisfy your cravings.
- Colorful wrappers make them a great choice for candy buffets, themed parties and weddings.
- Contains no gluten or trans fat and is certified kosher.
|contents per unit||1 oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher; trans fat free|
|weight per unit||66.7 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Perfect Combination
REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures bring together two great tastes--creamy peanut butter surrounded by smooth milk chocolate--in one delightful, individually-wrapped, bite-sized candy. And with their colored foil wrappers, they’re perfect for candy buffets, themed parties, and other events.
One Classic Taste, Many FormsThe perfect snack comes in many forms, textures, and sizes. Whether you choose REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups, REESE’S PIECES, REESE’s Sticks, REESE’s Outrageous, or another peanut butter and chocolate form, you’ll enjoy the same sensational REESE’S taste.
Add REESE’S to Your RecipesFrom cookies to cakes--if it’s baked, REESE’S can help. Toss some REESE’S candies into the mix to add unmistakable REESE’s peanut butter and chocolate to your favorite recipes. Or, if you’re looking for sweet relief from the summer heat, try chilling them before digging in.
REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
Instructions (Only Takes 10 Minutes)
1. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. For each sandwich cookie, place two peanut butter cups on flat side of one cookie; place on paper towel. (Sandwiches may also be made using just one peanut butter cup.)
2. Microwave at Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until peanut butter cups have softened. Immediately top peanut butter cups with 1/2 cup ice cream. Gently press second cookie on ice cream to form sandwich. Serve immediately. Makes six ice cream sandwich cookies.
Note: For smaller sandwich cookies, use REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures and 2-inch cookies
- 12 REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups
- 12 (3-inch) flat cookies, purchased or homemade
- 3 cups softened vanilla ice cream