This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Gooseneck Tablet Mount - For 7" to 11" Tablets - With Desk/Table Clamp - 360 Degree Rotation Item # 224813
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Integrate your tablet into any workspace and adjust it to any viewing orientation or position. Add flexibility to your workspace, with this gooseneck tablet mount. Simply pop your Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4, or other tablet into the stand, and position it at any angle for convenient, hands-free use. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.Now, you can put your tablet exactly where you need it, and position it to your preferred viewing angle. It's also easy to change from one position to another, giving you virtually limitless movement, and easily bending 360 degrees in any direction. The tablet holder tilts, turns and rotates, so you can switch from landscape to portrait position, and back again, instantly.Use your tablet hands-free, while it's securely held in the tablet mount - an ideal solution for the office or home environment. At the office, integrate a tablet into your workstation for quick reference to enhance your productivity. You can also connect a Bluetooth keyboard for intensive typing work.At home, watch movies or shows on your tablet with ease. Read e-books or check recipes without even having to hold your tablet. The freedom of using your tablet hands-free can also be helpful for individuals with mobility challenges, letting you easily re-position and use your tablet without having to hold onto it.The gooseneck tablet stand is easy to mount on your desk, counter, tabletop or any other surface, with a thickness of 20 - 50 mm (.8 to 1.9 in.). The easy-to-use clamp (included) holds the stand securely in place.The universal tablet mount fits tablets ranging in size from 7 in. to 11 in. (with a maximum tablet thickness of 11.5 mm). The tablet mount is also detachable with quick-swap attachments that let you remove the tablet from the stand, and pop it back in as needed.
|Adjustments||Height, pan, tilt|
|Compatibility||Apple iPad; Samsung Galaxy; Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4|
|Device Supported||Tablet PC; iPad|
|maximum screen size supported||11"|
|Minimum Screen Size Supported||7"|
|Number of Displays Supported||1|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||1 x Tablet Holder; 1 x Gooseneck Arm; 1 x Clamp; 1 x Quick Start Guide|
Integrate your tablet into any workspace and adjust it to any viewing orientation or position
- 500 mm (19.7 in.) gooseneck stand lets you adjust the height and viewing angle of your tablet
- Mount your tablet to your desk, counter or tabletop for hands-free viewing
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Ultra-flexible gooseneck arm can move 360 degrees in any direction
- Tablet holder turns, tilts and rotates easily, into landscape or portrait position
- Universal tablet mount fits most tablets from 7 in. to 11 in. (maximum tablet thickness: 11.5 mm)
- Detachable tablet holder with quick-swap attachments
- Clamps easily onto desk, counter or table with surface thickness of 20 - 50 mm
Adjust your tablet to virtually any positionNow, you can put your tablet exactly where you need it, and position it to your preferred viewing angle. It’s also easy to change from one position to another, giving you virtually limitless movement, and easily bending 360 degrees in any direction. The tablet holder tilts, turns and rotates, so you can switch from landscape to portrait position, and back again, instantly.
Integrate your tablet into your workspace
Mounts to virtually any surface
- Integrate a tablet into your office workstation, alongside a single monitor or dual monitors, to enhance your productivity
- At home, watch movies or shows on your tablet
- Read articles, e-books or check recipes on your tablet
- Handsfree use of a tablet can be a beneficial for individuals with mobility challenges