This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Are you searching for an optimized and expandable server that is affordable for your small-to mid-sized business? The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server is a small, quiet tower with performance, expansion, and growth at an affordable investment to meet small and midsized businesses' compute demands. The ML110 Gen9 Server has a single processor and is a 4.5U tower, including up to five PCIe slots with room to grow with eight Large Form Factor (LFF) or sixteen Small Form Factor (SFF) disk drives. Also providing eight DDR4 DIMM slots supporting HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 256 GB, making this the ideal server for small-to mid-sized businesses and remote offices/branch offices.
|controller type||Serial ATA/600|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Environmental Certification||EU WEEE; WEEE; REACH|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Maximum Memory||256 GB|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||350 W|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|package contents||ProLiant ML110 Gen9 E5-2603v3 4GB-R B140i 4LFF 350W PS Server/TV; 6-foot IEC C-13/C-14 Jumper Cord|
|Processor Core||Hexa-core (6 Core)|
|processor model||E5-2620 v3|
|processor speed||2.40 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||ML110 G9|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5, 10|
|RAM Supported||PC4-17000 - 128 GB Load-Reduced ¦ PC4-17000 - 256 GB registered|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 E5-2620v3 8GB-R B140i 4LFF 350W PS Base Server
|Are you searching for an optimized and expandable server that is affordable for your small to mid-sized business? The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server is a small, quiet tower with performance, expansion, and growth at an affordable price to meet most small and midsized businesses’ compute demands. The ML110 Gen9 Server is a single processor tower form factor that can also be placed in a rack server cabinet using 4.5U of rack space. It includes up to five PCIe slots with room to grow with eight Large Form Factor (LFF) or sixteen Small Form Factor (SFF) disk drives. Provides eight DDR4 DIMM slots supporting HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 256 GB, making this the ideal server for small-to mid-sized businesses and remote offices/branch offices.|
Right-sized, Delivering Better Performance at an Affordable Price
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server is compact with less than a 19-inch depth, quiet, affordable and can deliver the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office small to mid-sized business.
- Supports one Intel Xeon processor operating with speeds up to 3.5 GHz and up to fourteen cores offering improved performance.
- It includes an embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for both boot and data.
- Optional HPE Smart Array Controllers increase disk drive performance, data availability with the 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart Host Bus Adapters with reliable, high-performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
Memory, HDD and I/O Expansion for Growing Business Needs
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server offers up to eight DIMM slots with support for up to 256 GB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- HPE SmartDrives continue to deliver optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to eight Large Form Factor LFF or sixteen Small Form Factor (SFF) disk drives.
- Embedded with a 2x1GbE Adapter and up to five PCIe slots, it provides you with the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Optimized Compute for SMB Physical and Virtual Workloads and Application
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server provides flexible expansion capacity with five PCIe expansion slots, eight USB ports, and a redundant power supply option.
- A single wide General Purpose Graphics Processing Unit (GPGPU) can boost performance in graphic and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging applications.
- Improved ambient temperature is standard with ASHRAE A31, reducing your cooling expenses.
Agile Infrastructure Management with Essential Simplicity and Automation
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server offers essential management for control, provisioning, and optimization of HPE ProLiant servers with HPE Insight Control. The online personalized dashboard is for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision locally and remotely with the Intelligent Provisioning, Scripting Toolkits or RESTful Interface Tool.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
- With HPE OneView 3.1, HPE customers can easily manage their heterogeneous platforms with one tool.
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2620 v3 (6 core, 2.4 GHz, 15MB, 85W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor core available||6|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Optical drive type||Optional|
|Network controller||Broadcom 5717 2 Ports|
|Storage controller||Dynamic Smart Array B140i|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
|System fan features||Non-hot plug non-redundant|
|Power supply type||(1) 550W factory integrated power supply|
|Form factor chassis||Tower|
|Form factor||4.5U Tower|
|Included hard drives||
(4) LFF None ship standard
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Essentials(optional), iLO Scale-Out(optional) iLO Advanced (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||12.99 x 23.62 x 22.24 in|
|Memory slots||8 DIMM slots|
|Maximum memory||256 GB|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability