This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Versatile time-clock software is easy to use — for both employees and managers. For both small companies and large corporate networks. Lets managers and human resource departments automate time tracking and payroll. Setting up the server can be done in minutes. Employees easily and securely log their times using the Punch Clock function, using a PIN or password. Times cannot be tampered with, as the TimeFlow server is the time source.
- Handles exceptions with ease. Employees can request sick leave and vacation days and administrators can approve/reject them. Holidays are handled too, and you can automatically calculate holiday, vacation and sick leave.
- Easy to administer. Managers have the flexibility to administer the TimeFlow server from any client machine and can also gain remote access to reports and timesheets. The database engine allows fast access to thousands of records.
- Networkable — runs on one or more computers. Works over the Internet, too! Runs automatically as a background service, even if you are logged off. Automated actions, such as off day accruals and midnight checkouts, run as soon as the TimeFlow server is powered on.
- Professional-grade reporting allows administrators to get clear and concise reports. Reports can be exported to file formats such as PDF, HTML, CSV, RTF and more.
|memory requirements||512 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||90 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium 4|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows Vista; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability