This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Get a grip on buffering and lag: with speeds up to 200Mbps over your home's existing wiring, your Linksys Powerline network can handle all types of network traffic. From transferring large files to streaming 1080p HD video to your TV, your Powerline network will provide a smoother experience no matter what device it's plugged into.Use existing electrical outlets to connect to your network - simply plug the adapters into the wall for connectivity. By simply plugging one Powerline adapter into the wall outlet and your router, and then adding a second one to a wall outlet, you can create a wired internet connection anywhere in your home. It's as easy as plug and play.With four Ethernet ports available, the Linksys PLS400 will allow you to bring to life all those devices in your home that weren't previously online. Plug each device into the four ports on the PLS400 Powerline Adapter and take advantage of the online content now available.
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|ports||4 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Data Transfer Rate||200 Mbit/s|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||1 x PLE400 Powerline AV 1-Port Network Adapter; 1 x PLS400 Powerline AV 4-Port Network Adapter; Quick Install Guide; 2 x Ethernet Cables|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Expand your network connection for online gaming and HD video streaming
Use your home′s existing power outlets to network up to four Ethernet enabled devices like your PC, game console, BluRay player or HD TV.
- Creating a network connection anywhere in your home
- Online game play and faster file transfers
- Enjoying online entertainment
- Connecting up to 4 Ethernet enabled devices currently not on the network
For the ultimate entertainment experience and optimal network performance pair with any Linksys E-Series Router
The Linksys Advantage
- Cutting-edge technology from the networking leader
- Best-in-class security
- Award-winning 24/7 customer support
- One year limited warranty
It′s as easy as plug and play:
By simply plugging one Powerline adapter into the wall outlet and your router, and then adding a second one to a wall outlet, you can create a wired internet connection anywhere in your home. It′s as easy as plug and play.
Keep your Powerline network safe:To ensure that no other Powerline adapters are added to your network and your connections are moresecure, you simply need to press the security button on each device to lock out any potential unwanted users. With 128-bit encryption between the adapters, you can rest assured your network ismoresecure.
Get a grip on buffering and lag:With speeds up to 200Mbps1 over your home′s existing wiring, your Linksys Powerline network can handle all types of network traffic. From transferring large files to streaming 1080p HD video to your TV, your Powerline network will provide a smootherexperience no matter what device it′s plugged into.
Universal Compatibility:With a standardized network connection, your Linksys Powerline network can connect to any type of device that is Internet enabled. By connecting to a Linksys Powerline network your devices can now harness the online capabilities they were designed for.
Multiport Connectivity:With four Ethernet ports available, the Linksys PLS400 will allow you to bring to life all those devices in your home that weren′t previously online. Plug each device into the four ports on the PLS400 Powerline Adapter and take advantage of the online content now available.
- High Speed (up to 200 Mbps*) for faster transfer rates
- Plug and play using existing electrical outlets to connect to your network
- Easy set up- simply plug the adapters into the wall for connectivity
- Device pairing at the push of a button with no software required
- Fast Ethernet ports to connect up to 4 Ethernet enabled devices around your home
|Standards:||Homeplug AV 200 Mbps|
|Switch Port Speed:||10/100|
|Ports:||1 PLE400, 4 PLS400|
|LEDs:||Power, Ethernet, HomePlug |
|MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||
|PACKAGE DIMENSIONS||9.48” W x 6.18” H x 3.23” D|
- 1 Maximum performance for the Powerline AV Network Adapter is derived from HomePlug Powerline Alliance HomePlug AV specification. Performance depends on many factors, conditions and variables, including volume of network traffic, home wiring construction, operating system used, mix of networking products used, interference from other electrical devices, age of home wiring, wireline range and coverage as determined by wiring route or path between devices and other adverse conditions. Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability