This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office Depot® Brand OD42EHY (HP Q5942X) Remanufactured Extended High-Yield Black Toner Cartridge Item # 228532
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Office Depot Brand remanufactured cartridges are laboratory tested for quality, performance and page yield. Plus, they cost less than other national brands.
- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet: 4250, 4250dtn, 4250dtnsL, 4250n, 4250tn, 4350, 4350dtn, 4350dtnsL, 4350n, 4350tn
- Comparable to the HP Q5942X, Q5942UX, Q1338A, Q1339A and Q5945A cartridges.
- Backed by 100% No-Risk Quality Guarantee to perform to your complete satisfaction.
- Yields up to 25,000 pages.
- Greener choice — they require less energy to produce and help prevent waste in landfills.
|brand name||Office Depot|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet: 4250, 4250dtn, 4250dtnsL, 4250n, 4250tn, 4350, 4350dtn, 4350dtnsL, 4350n, 4350tn|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; remanufactured|
|maximum yield per unit||25,000 pages|
|OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part number||HP Q5942X; HP Q5942UX; HP Q1338A; HP Q1339A; HP Q5945A|
|postconsumer recycled content||90%|
|total recycled content||90%|
|Show More ▾|
Office Depot® Brand OD42EHY (HP Q5942X) Remanufactured Extended High-Yield Black Toner Cartridge is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Larry from doesn't print fine tones Not as good as original HP. Reason is that when printing a form that contains screens the screens prints much much lighter than with the HP cartridge. In order to correct for this you have to increase the screen percentage (which you may not even be able to do).And when you increase the screens appear muddy and don't have the correct tone. Normal text is fine but if what you are printing has screens I definitely wouldn't recommend. I'm considering returning this.
Date published: 2013-12-21