This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
North River 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, 100% Recycled, White, 500 Sheets Per Roll, Case Of 96 Rolls Item # 229424
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Environmentally conscious choice
- 2-ply tissue is strong, soft and absorbent.
- Whitened without chlorine for an eco-conscious design.
- 500 sheets per roll in a case of 96 rolls.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — helps you save resources and avoid waste. Product contains 100% total recycled content, including 70% postconsumer content.
- Green Seal certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint.
- Green-e certified — manufacturer has purchased verified renewable energy credits to balance or match the item's carbon footprint.
|manufacturer||Cascades Tissue Group|
|Number Of Sheets Per Unit||500|
|Product Line||2-Ply Bath Tissue|
|Roll Type||perforated household roll|
|total number of sheets||48,000|
North River 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, 100% Recycled, White, 500 Sheets Per Roll, Case Of 96 Rolls is rated out of 5 by 23.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mcd1 from Great price, good quality Two-ply at this price is fantastic. I can buy a year's worth of toilet paper at a fraction of the price I'd pay buying 20 rolls at a time. These get delivered in a huge cardboard box, keep that in mind...96 rolls of toilet paper will take a lot of space to store, and you'll need to store it indoors. Each roll is wrapped which is a nice touch.
Date published: 2019-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Papag from Very good product 2-ply, durable, great price
Date published: 2019-02-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Eri502 from Good purchase Good for it's propose. Doesn't seem to flake or crumble in you hand.
Date published: 2018-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by She18 from Good tp This is good inexpensive toilet paper
Date published: 2018-12-14