This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
ABBYY PDF Transformer+, Download Version Item # 230015
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With ABBYY PDF Transformer+ you have it all: The power to create, edit, convert and secure PDF files, plus an intuitive interface and easy-to-use collaboration tools that let you get more work done in less time than ever. At the heart of PDF Transformer+ is advanced OCR technology that ensures the highest degree of accuracy – enabling you to convert PDF documents into editable Microsoft Office formats and ebooks with virtually no need to retype information. Sophisticated and comprehensive – yet very affordable – PDF Transformer + works with any PDF document, delivering a degree of reliability you can count on whatever the task at hand.
Key Features and Benefits:
PDF Viewing and Editing
- NEW Compatible with all types of PDFs. Comprehensive viewing and navigation tools.
- NEW Easy typo fixes on all types of PDF documents.
- NEW Easy PDF page management with functions including insert, delete, rearrange pages and create blank pages.
- NEW Insert, move, crop and rotate an image within a PDF.
- NEW View and edit metadata – including title, author, theme and keywords.
- NEW Full text keyword search. Users can search by keywords in text, comments and metadata.
- NEW Create and edit watermarks with text and images. Frequently-used watermarks can be arranged into a set.
- NEW Create, view and navigate bookmarks.
- Bates numbering support for e-discovery and litigation usage.
Annotation and Comments
- NEW Annotate PDF documents, including Sticky Note, Replace Text, Insert Text, Highlight, Underline, Strikeout, etc.
- NEW Add text anywhere on a PDF page with Typewriter tool.
- NEW Improved document collaboration and approval with intuitive commenting tools and status tracking.
- IMPROVED Custom stamps for quick and simple indication of a document’s status.
- NEW Search and redact words and phrases in document text, bookmarks and metadata.
- NEW Digital signature support and protection against signature forgery and information tampering.
- Adobe Acrobat Professional DC download version allows you to instantly make edits to scanned documents. Turns your scanned documents into editable PDFs with automatic font matching, so new edits blend in.
- Add restrictions to your more sensitive PDFs.
- Converts file formats quickly and easily. Access and share your recently viewed PDFs on your computer or mobile device.
- Fill, sign and send forms fast from anywhere with smart autofill.
- Fix suspected text recognition errors in scans faster with a side-by-side view. Use a spell checker to identify and fix typos in your PDF.
|additional requirements||Video card and monitor (min. resolution 1024 by 768 pixels); Internet connection for software activation; Microsoft Office: 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit), 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit), and 2007. To work with localized interfaces, corresponding language support is required | TWAIN- or WIA-compatible scanner; minimum resolution 1024 by 768 pixels|
|brand name||ABBYY USA Software House, Inc.|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||421532 KB|
|memory requirements||1024 MB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||700 MB for typical program installation and 700 MB for program operation|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows XP|
|publisher||ABBYY USA Software House, Inc.|