This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
D-Link DHP-303 Powerline HD Ethernet Starter Kit Item # 240034
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
D-Link's DHP-303 Powerline HD Ethernet Starter Kit allows you to connect devices such as computers, High-definition TV, networking devices and gaming consoles through the most pervasive medium in your house - the electrical wires - and share Internet connections as well as experience smooth file transfers, media streaming, online gaming and more. D-Link's Powerline HD Ethernet Adapter features easy Plug-and-Play installation and can be attached to any Ethernet-enabled device.
|dimensions||2 2/5" x 3 9/10" x 2 9/10"|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|Maximum Operating Frequency||32 MHz|
|Minimum Operating Frequency||2 MHz|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.80 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
DescriptionThis PowerLine HD Network Starter Kit allows you to use your existing electrical wiring to expand your network so that you don't have to deal with the mess of wires.
USE EXISTING WIRING TO CREATE A HOME NETWORK
The D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter is an ideal solution for connecting computers, HD media players, game consoles, and network attached storage devices to your home network.
Connect multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home by attaching a switch or wireless access point to a D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter1 . Plus, D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapters implement 3DES encryption for securing your connection to help keep your data safe from intruders.
With hassle-free plug & play installation, the D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter (DHP-302) and Starter Kit (DHP-303) are an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
THE ULTIMATE IN MULTIMEDIA STREAMING
The D-Link Powerline HD Ethernet Adapter is ideal for connecting an Ethernet-enabled digital media device such as a Tivo® or Slingbox® to your network and the Internet. D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapters also enable you to connect gaming consoles like the Xbox 360®, PlayStation® 3, or Nintento Wii™ to the Internet. To top it all off, QoS support helps prioritize your data, enabling smooth video streaming and lag-free gaming.
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
The D-Link® PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter (DHP-302) and Starter Kit (DHP-303) take advantage of your home’s existing electrical wiring to create or extend a network1 . Turn every power outlet into a possible network connection to connect computers, digital media players, and game consoles throughout your home1 .
EXPERIENCE DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT
- Uses your home’s existing electrical wiring1
- Stream HD media content across your network
- Up to 200Mbps2 throughput
- Connect computers, game consoles, and multimedia devices to the Internet
- Plugs into existing power outlets1
- QoS support helps prioritize Internet traffic
- Extend your wireless LAN by connecting an access point to achieve stronger wireless signals in remote areas
- Supports enhanced network security
- Simple Plug-and-Play installation
- Power saving mode
- Simple push-button security
- Wall-to-Wall Home Networking
- Create a Network Using Your Home's Existing Electrical Wiring1
- Expand Your Network without Running New Wires
- Enable Web Access to Computers, Game Consoles, and HD Media Players
- Power Saving Mode
- Package Includes Two Adapters
|Minimum System Requirements||
- 1 Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring condition and configuration, may affect the performance of this product. Additional D-Link PowerLine HD adapters required to add new devices to the network. A minimum of two D-Link Powerline HD Ethernet Adapters are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug adapter directly into a wall outlet.
- 2 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature, short wave radios, or other powerline devices that do not follow the Universal Powerline Association (UPA) standard.
- 3 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
- 4 Latest software and documentation are available at