This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Hammermill® Laser Pro Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 98 Brightness, 28 Lb, White, 500 Sheets Item # 2443555
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Print high-resolution images with Hammermill laser printer paper. The 28-lb stock offers a professional look and feel, making it great for presentations, flyers and brochures.
- 28-lb paper offers a sturdy feel for professional-quality results.
- Keep your office well-stocked with this 98 brightness Laser Pro paper that comes with 500 sheets of white paper per ream.
- Premium paper features an ultrasmooth, 98-bright surface that handles up to 2400 dpi resolution, so you can print images in strikingly true-to-life detail.
- Acid-free design is great for archival use.
- For most laser printers.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|sheet size||Letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|reams per case||1|
|Sheets Per Ream||500|
|paper brightness (US)||98|
|paper weight||28 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||111|
|printer compatibility||Laser Printer|
|Product Line||Laser Pro Paper|
|Eco Label Standard||FSC - Mixed|
|manufacturer||INTERNATIONAL PAPER CO|
|Product Type||Laser Printer Paper|
|Product Name||28 lb Laser Print Paper|
|Surface Finish||Ultra Smooth|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Hammermill Laser Print
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- Does this paper contain recycled (Post Consumer Content) fibers? expandContent
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- This paper is specifically designed for laser printers & copiers, but is also suitable for ink jet printers. The smooth surface & slightly heavier basis weight is ideal for laser based applications
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Download free Hammermill resources
Color of Nature Coloring BookPDF, 6.16MB, 12 pages
6 Tips for Writing a Business NewsletterPDF, 72K, 4 pages
100 Years of QualityFor over 100 years, Hammermill paper has been held to the highest quality standard right here in the USA, which keeps manufacturing jobs at home.
99.99% Jam-Free®With our 99.99% Jam-Free® Guarantee, you won't spend time worrying about jams, which means you can stay focus on the task at hand. We guarantee you will not experience more than one jam in 10,000 sheets on your equipment or we will replace your paper or refund your purchase price.
Forest Stewardship Council®FSC®Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
Our partnership with St. JudeWe continue to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® in their vitally important work of finding cures and saving children®. We have donated more than $2.4 million to St. Jude to help in their fight against childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
Paper For Life®You can do so much with paper. Find inspiration and resources online on the Hammermill website.