This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Clorox® Healthcare® Hydrogen-Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner, 36.2 Oz Item # 246677
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Disinfect plastic, ceramic, fiberglass and wood surfaces with this nonbleach cleaner
- Recommended for use on plastics, laminated surfaces, sealed fiberglass and acrylic-coated surfaces. Great for healthcare facilities with acrylic, ceramic, enamel, fiberglass, sealed or finished wood, metal, plastic, sealed or engineered stone and vinyl surfaces.
- Noncorrosive, nonbleach formula dries without solid residue. Removes dirt, dust, fungus, germs, grime, mildew, mold, organic matter, viruses and water-based soils.
- Spray bottle ensures simple application.
|container weight||36.2 oz|
|Product Line||Healthcare Hydrogen-Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner|
|Product Type||All-Purpose Cleaner|
|Product Name||Healthcare Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Washing Whites? Reach for Clorox® Liquid Bleach.
Keeps Clothes Whiter LONGER*Now you can bleach whites whiter, and keep them bright white longer.
Disinfectant, eliminates or removes odor and cleans.
Kills 99% of common household germs**. It’s a powerful sanitizer. Kills mold too.
Concentrated to remove stains better.
It works even on tough jobs like grass stains, red wine and bloodstained items. Excellent mold stain remover.
*Based on stain removal vs. detergent alone
** Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli and Influenza A virus
Using Clorox® bleach de-mystified:
- For LAUNDRY: Just add ½ cup of Clorox® Regular Liquid Bleach to your washing machine per load of whites. For best results, add it 5 minutes after the wash cycle has begun. If your machine has a bleach dispenser, simply pour up to the maximum fill line.
- To CLEAN and DISINFECT, add ½ cup Clorox® Regular Liquid Bleach to 1 gallon water. Pre-wash surface, then apply bleach solution; let stand 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Dozens more everyday uses.
MoldSeen mold or mildew lurking on a bathroom surface? Clorox Regular Liquid Bleach is excellent for mold stain removal.
Plastic Cutting BoardsPut food safety first. Use Clorox Regular Liquid Bleach to sanitize cutting boards for worry-free food handling.
FloorsClorox Regular Liquid Bleach gets floors really clean – and kill germs, too! Use it throughout the house.
Plastic toysHelp stop the spread of germs. Use Clorox Regular Liquid Bleach to clean and sanitize kids toys.