This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office 365 Home, 1-Year Subscription, For 5 PCs/Apple® Mac® Devices, Product Key Card Item # 250783
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy powerful connectivity with Office 365 Home. Utilize updated versions of your go-to Microsoft® programs, a generous amount of Cloud back-up space and other great features right from your office computer.
- Office 365 Home 1-year subscription features the latest versions of Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote, Outlook®, Publisher and Access. Word allows you to co-author and edit documents with multiple people at the same time - whether you're in the same room or across the globe.
- Features Cloud integration so you can share documents more easily.
- Turn numbers into insights with Excel. PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data, and Recommended Charts gives you the best charts to communicate your data. One-Click Forecasting automatically scans worksheets for data trends and formats them into charts and tables.
- Outlook has many convenient features. Organize e-mail, coordinate schedules and stay up to date with contacts. Microsoft Office 365 Home product key 1-year subscription includes push mail support, so your inbox is always up to date.
- Publisher application provides an easy path to professional publications that make an impact. Use Publisher to search your online albums on social media sites.
- Use Access to build a database quickly, so you can organize data that will be accessible anywhere online.
- With PowerPoint, you can create, collaborate and successfully present your ideas. You can co-author presentations with your team, working simultaneously. Make comments on relevant text and images and compare different versions of a presentation with Conflict Resolution View.
- Install Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs and 5 Windows tablets or iPads®. Also enjoy easy access to documents with Office Mobile apps for smartphones.
- Subscription benefits include 1TB of OneDrive online storage. Share your subscription with family and friends - up to 5 per household.
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
Learn more about exclusive Office 365 Features
3D in PowerPointUse 3D content to increase the visual and creative impact of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel docs.
Ink Editor in Word*With Office, your pen is a more powerful document editing tool than ever.
Designer in PowerPoint
Editor in Word
QuickStarter in PowerPoint
Morph in PowerPoint
- Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- Click File > Account.
- Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
- PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Mac: Intel processor
- PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Mac: OS X 10.10
- Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
- iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later
Office for AndroidTM can be installed on tablets and phones that
are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or
Intel x86 processor.
- PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
- PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
- PC: 1024x576 resolution
- Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Non-commercial use.
- Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
- Microsoft account required.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- You must accept the License Agreement, www.microsoft.com/useterms.