This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite UPS 350VA 180W Eco Green Battery Back Up Compact 120V USB RJ11 Item # 254467
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ECO350UPS standby green UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges. Supports green energy savings via built-in Eco outlets that automatically power off unused computer accessories like printers or multi-media speakers when the computer is not in use. Full load efficiency rating of 99% also offers energy-savings and cooler operation by limiting UPS power consumption to less than 2 watts! Eco-friendly design meets strict RoHS environmental standards. Provides uninterrupted transition to battery-derived AC output during brownouts and power failures with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Offers complete protection in an ultra-compact desktop or wall-mountable housing. Includes 3 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support. Two of the surge-only outlets are designated Eco outlets that can be configured to automatically power-off when the computer enters standby mode or is shutdown. USB enables UPS configuration options and unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software is available via free download from www.tripplite.com. USB cable included. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression protects modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other accessories with a dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer continuous status information regarding line and battery power operation. 350VA/180 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PC systems for up to 12 minutes during power fail conditions.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); Class B (EMI); FCC Part 68 / Industry Canada (telecommunication)|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||350 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||180 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||7 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||3 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.20 lb|
|What's Included||350VA Desktop UPS; USB Interface Cable; PowerAlert software available via free download; Instruction Manual with Warranty Information|
|Show More ▾|
ECO350UPS Ultra-Compact Eco-Friendly Standby UPS with Energy-Saving Outlets
for home and office computers and electronics
This eco-friendly UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages.
- The USB interface connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- The ultra-compact, low-profile case saves space.
- Energy-saving outlets help prevent idle equipment from wasting electricity.
- The 3-year warranty and $100,000 insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?Computers and network hardware are under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can damage your equipment, corrupt your data and disrupt your network. This UPS system conditions incoming AC power to protect your equipment, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and allows your computer to shut down gracefully during extended blackouts, preventing data loss.
This highly efficient UPS system also helps you save money by reducing your electric bill. Special energy-saving outlets prevent idle equipment from wasting electricity, which can reduce your bill as much as $50 per year.
Energy-Saving OutletsEvery AC adapter and glowing LED represents a potential "phantom load," which is electricity wasted by an idle device, even when it appears to be turned off. This UPS system helps eliminate phantom loads by automatically cutting power to special energy-saving outlets when your USB-connected computer shuts down or enters standby mode. Other outlets stay on to support devices that operate continuously, such as wireless routers. When your computer starts up again, the UPS automatically restores power to the energy-saving outlets and your entire system is ready to use.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 9.4 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (90W) for up to 11.3 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 3 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 3 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and Abnormal VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are two ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the HID-compliant USB interface and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB interface with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software.
- Energy-Saving Outlets: This UPS system also has
special energy-saving outlets that prevent "phantom" or "vampire" loads
from wasting electricity when equipment is not being used.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData and audio/video lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on aconnected phone line.
- The RJ11 jacks protect a phone, analog modem or DSL modem line.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $100,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: ECO350UPS
Load Capacity: 350 VA (180W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
ECO Energy-Saving Outlets: 2 of the Surge-Only Outlets
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 11.3 min. (90W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 9.4 min. (100W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/DSL (1 Line)
Communication: USB (HID-Compliant)
Primary Form Factor: Ultra-Compact, Low-Profile Desktop Case
Dimensions: 3 x 8 x 6.4 in. (7.6 x 20.3 x 16.3 cm)
Weight: 5.2 lb. (2.4 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $100,000
What’s Included: UPS, USB Interface Cable, Phone Line Cable, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.