Tripp Lite ECO750UPS Energy Saving Green 750VA ECO UPS Item # 254575
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets power and protect PC, home theater or digital signage equipment
- $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- Home-friendly alarm remains silent in backup mode, sounding only when imperative
- Protects equipment against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, surges and line noise
- Keeps AC power running during blackouts to allow time for file saves and safe shutdown
- 3-year limited warranty
- High >96% efficiency with low BTU ratings saves electricity and lowers your energy costs
|Load Capacity||750 VA|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|joule rating||316 Joule|
|Battery Run Time||3 min|
|Charge Time (Approx)||8 hr|
|Voltage (Output)||110 V; 115 V; 120 V|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|dimensions||3-1/10 in. X 5-1/8 in. X 12-2/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Standalone Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Additional Warranty Information||
2 year $100,000 connected equipment guarantee
|Show More ▾|
ECO750UPS Ultra-Compact Eco-Friendly Standby UPS with Energy-Saving Outlets
for home and office computers and electronics
This eco-friendly UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages.
- The USB interface connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- The ultra-compact, low-profile case saves space.
- Energy-saving outlets help prevent idle equipment from wasting electricity.
- The 3-year warranty and $100,000 insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?Computers and network hardware are under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can damage your equipment, corrupt your data and disrupt your network. This UPS system conditions incoming AC power to protect your equipment, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and allows your computer to shut down gracefully during extended blackouts, preventing data loss.
This highly efficient UPS system also helps you save money by reducing your electric bill. Special energy-saving outlets prevent idle equipment from wasting electricity, which can reduce your bill as much as $50 per year.
Energy-Saving OutletsEvery AC adapter and glowing LED represents a potential "phantom load," which is electricity wasted by an idle device, even when it appears to be turned off. This UPS system helps eliminate phantom loads by automatically cutting power to special energy-saving outlets when your USB-connected computer shuts down or enters standby mode. Other outlets stay on to support devices that operate continuously, such as wireless routers. When your computer starts up again, the UPS automatically restores power to the energy-saving outlets and your entire system is ready to use.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 26 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (225W) for up to 9.4 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 6 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 6 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and Abnormal VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are two ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the HID-compliant USB interface and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB interface with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software.
- Energy-Saving Outlets: This UPS system also has special energy-saving outlets that prevent "phantom" or "vampire" loads from wasting electricity when equipment is not being used.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData and audio/video lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on a connected phone line.
- The RJ11 jacks protect a phone, analog modem or DSL modem line.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $100,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: ECO750UPS
Load Capacity: 750 VA (450W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 12 x 5-15R (6 UPS, 6 Surge-Only)
ECO Energy-Saving Outlets: 4 of the Surge-Only Outlets
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 9.4 min. (225W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 26 min. (100W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/DSL (1 Line)
Communication: USB (HID-Compliant)
Primary Form Factor: Ultra-Compact, Low-Profile Desktop Case
Dimensions: 3.1 x 12.2 x 6.9 in. (7.9 x 31 x 17.5 cm)
Weight: 7.3 lb. (3.3 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $100,000
What’s Included: UPS, USB Interface Cable, Phone Line Cable, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.