This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Kleenex Ultra Foam Hand Sanitizer - 1.1 fl oz (31.1 mL) - Bacteria Remover - Hand - Clear - Moisturizing, Dye-free, Quick Drying, Non-sticky, Antimicrobial, Fragrance-free, Anti-bacterial, Antimicrobial - 24 / Carton Item # 255283
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Dye-free composition dries fast without leaving hands feeling sticky
- Advanced design improves your skin's condition in less than 5 days
- Powerful formula kills up to 99.9% of common bacteria
- Special blend of extracts moisturize skin for 2 hours to increase hydration
- EcoLogo certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint.
|Eco Label Standard||EcoLogo|
|Product Type||Hand Sanitizer|
|Certifications & Standards||NSF E-3|
|Product Name||Ultra Foam Hand Sanitizer|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Moisturizing No Rinse Sanitizer
Effective & Gentle
Kills GermsKleenex Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer kills up to 99.9% of the most common bacteria that can cause infection, contamination or illness. It is NSF E-3 certified and provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy.
Soothing IngredientsThis gentle antimicrobial hand sanitizer includes ingredients you can actually pronounce – like cucumber, green tea and sugar beet extract – and contains no dye or fragrance, which reduces the risk of allergic reactions
Variety of EnvironmentsThis no rinse hand sanitizer is a category E3 hand sanitizing product, which means it’s certified for use in USDA-regulated food service processing environments. In addition, it’s popular for use in hospitality, office and medical environments, where proper hygiene is vital.
3 Simple Steps to Wellness1. Wash: Proper hand washing is still the best way to reduce the spread of germs. Thorough drying of hands with paper towels can reduce germs up to 77 percent.
2. Wipe: Wiping 'hot spot' surfaces daily can kill germs where they're waiting for you - on doorknobs, bathroom sink faucets, etc.
3. Sanitize: Studies have shown using hand sanitizer can reduce your sick days up to 21 percent.
About UsKimberly-Clark Professional partners with businesses to create Exceptional Workplaces that are healthier, safer and more productive. Brands include Kimtech, Jackson Safety, WypAll, KleenGuard, Kleenex, Scott, and Cottonelle.