Hammermill® Fore Colors Multipurpose Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, 30% Recycled, Tan, Ream Of 500 Sheets Item # 255364
Hammermill colored paper is great for color coding your office files for easy organization and identification. Fore colors multipurpose paper is a good choice when looking to create flyers and handouts as well as separating reports clearly.
- Ideal for flyers, report separators or special projects. Great for drawing attention to bulletins, flyers, memos and presentations.
- Versatile paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-ones.
- 99.9% jam-free performance for worry-free results.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Letter-size paper is recycled with 500 sheets per ream.
- Greener choice — contains 30% postconsumer recycled content.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the ‘gold’ standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|eco-label/standard||FSC — Mixed|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper finish type||standard|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|postconsumer recycled content||30%|
|reams per case||1|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|total recycled content||30%|
|Show More ▾|