This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Shell Education TIME For Kids®: Practicing For Today's Mathematics, Grade 6 Item # 255914
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help students overcome test anxiety with the practice questions provided by this resource book. Giving kids practice with a wide range of concepts and question types helps build confidence for more successful testing.
- Helps you prepare students for state-mandated math exams, so they can feel more confident when taking tests.
- Offers an array of question formats, including high-level thinking problems and multistep questions.
- Provides an easy-to-follow answer key to assist teachers in grading practice tests.
- Question chart relates practice problems to a variety of mathematical domains. Covers operations and algebraic thinking, number and operations in base 10, fractions, measurement and data and geometry.
- Meets Common Core standards. Supports state standards and College and Career Readiness.
- An ideal resource for 6th grade teachers.
|age recommendation||10 - 12 years|
|number of pages||128|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|