This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Internal Solid State Drive, PCI Express, M.2, MZ-V6E500BW Item # 258485
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With a 500GB capacity, this internal solid state drive has plenty of space for your documents, photos and more. The PCI Express 3.0 x4 interface allows quick access to the solid state drive's contents.
- The high-read speed of 3.13 GB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks.
- Write speed of 1.76 GB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes.
- With a capacity of 500 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data.
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data.
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 interface provides enhanced bandwidth for the quick access of data by the operating system and applications
|storage capacity||500 GB|
|dimensions||1/10 in. X 7/8 in. X 3-5/32 in.|
|Product Type||Internal Solid State Storage Drive|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||1887436800|
|Drive Interface||PCI Express|
|Product Name||SSD 960 EVO NVMe M.2 500GB|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||3355443200|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
|Form Factor: NVMe M.2||V-nand ||3,200MB/s Seq. Read |
|1,800MB/s Seq. Write ||Secure Encryption ||3 Year Limited Warranty |
About This ProductDiscover the next advancement in SSD technology with our high-performance, highly reliable 960 EVO Series NVMe M.2 SSDs. Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) with a new Polaris controller outperforms our SATA SSDs with exceptionally fast read/write speeds, and Samsung TurboWrite technology accelerates write speeds even further. Samsung's Magician software solution provides advanced functionality to manage, monitor and optimize drive performance.
Raise your performance expectationsEnhanced bandwidth beyond the SATA interface provided by the NVMe interface, combined with the new Polaris controller facilitates sequential Read/Write speeds up to 3,200 MB/s and 1,800 MB/s respectively. Plus, the new Intelligent TurboWrite technology accelerates write speeds even further.
Rest easy with solid reliabilityThe 960 EVO holds its own by boasting up to 200 TBW1 for the 500GB capacity model and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Dynamic Thermal Guard prevents overheating, protecting your data and ensuring optimal performance.
- 1 TBW : Terabytes Written