This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP OMEN 880-110 Desktop PC, 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Home, GeForce GTX 1070 Item # 259104
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Take on challengers from across the globe in your favorite games on this desktop PC. The computer features a high-speed processor and 8GB GDDR5 dedicated memory to avoid lag, and the wireless-AC and Bluetooth® technology mean you can avoid plugging in excess wires.
- Powered by an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8700 processor. Run multiple programs at once.
- 8GB of memory is available. Expandable up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately).
- 1TB (1000GB) SATA hard drive and 16GB of Intel Optane™ memory for storing your files.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) technology for cable-free connection to the Internet. Gigabit Ethernet connection offers fast wired connectivity.
- Burns and plays CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards. Supports SD, SDHC and SDXC formats.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV (HDMI cable sold separately). 3 DisplayPort connections for simple connection to other video sources.
- Features 8 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast file sharing. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- 2 USB 2.0 ports enable easy connection of peripherals.
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless permits short-range wireless data transfers with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Includes a USB keyboard and mouse.
- Operating system — Windows 10 Home.
- nVidia® GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card with 8GB GDDR5 dedicated memory for streamlined gaming.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|maximum memory capacity||32 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.6 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of USB Ports||10|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Home|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD+/-RW|
|ports||USB 3.1; USB 3.0; USB 2.0; HDMI|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Cache||12 MB|
|Processor Generation||8th Gen|
|processor model||Core i7-8700|
|Processor Number Of Cores||6-Core|
|Processor Speed (Base)||3.2 GHz|
|storage capacity||1 TB|
|storage type||Memory Card|
|System Memory (RAM)||8 GB|
|USB Generation||USB 3.0|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet; 10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a; 802.11ac; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Product Type||Tower Only Desktop Computer|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s26
8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
Going from average gamer to gaming legend takes power that doesn’t call for reinforcements. The OMEN Desktop is geared with a cutting-edge design, the industry’s latest hardware, and easy upgradability to crush the latest AAA titles, and give you the top-tier performance competition demands.
All-around edge vents, a 120mm front fan, and optional liquid cooling help ensure when you’re on fire in-game, your desktop won’t become a molten core. Top that off with a machine-like design and at-the-ready carrying handle, and it’s game over.
Soaring up the leaderboards takes a machine that climbs with you. The OMEN Desktop is geared for easy upgradability with a tool-less door for quick access and maintenance, and up to four 3.5” hard drive bays.
Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows - only better.
Never worry about spotty Internet and weak connections. Stay powerfully connected to Wi-Fi* and to Bluetooth® accessories with the latest 802.11 a/c (2x2) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth® 4.2.
Designed to run more efficiently and more reliably at faster speeds, DDR4 is the future of RAM. With its higher bandwidth, everything from multi-tasking to playing games gets a performance boost.
Don’t worry about growing your collection of digital movies, songs, and pictures. With massive storage options you can save it all, and still have plenty of room left over.
Without the moving parts of a standard hard drive, solid-state drives are more efficient, reliable, and fast. Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a snappier experience every time you use your PC.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d26
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Memory and storage
- 8 GB memory; 1 TB HDD storage; 16 GB flash memory storage
- Memory Slots
- 4 DIMM
- Internal Storage
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATAd13
- Hard drive (2nd)
- 16 GB Intel® Optane™ Memory for storage acceleration
- Processor family
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-8700 (3.2 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)d20
- 38.8 lb
- Graphics (integrated)
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630d1
- Power supply type
- 500 W Bronze efficiency power supply
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.41 x 7.56 x 16.43 in
- Audio features
- DTS Studio Sound™, DTS Headphone:X™
- I/O Port location
- Top: 1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB 3.0; 2 USB 3.0 Type-C™
- I/O Port location
- Rear: 2 USB 2.0; 4 USB 3.0
- Video connectors
- 1 DVI; 1 HDMI 2.0; 3 DisplayPort™
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LANd9
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 M.2 combod11
- Expansion slots
- 2 M.2; 2 PCIe x16
- Product color
- Product design
- HP finish
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd4
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d21
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support). 90 day phone support (from date of purchase). Complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp).
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. h2 Unlocked Intel® Core™ processors on select skus only. Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP, and Intel have not tested, and do not warrant, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose. d13 For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software. d20 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. d1 Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d9 Actual speeds may vary. d11 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. d4 EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. d21 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after expiration. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.