This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Quartet® Combination Dry-Erase/Cork Bulletin Board, 36" x 48", Black Frame/Natural Cork Item # 260909
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Dual-surface combination for maximum functionality
- Durable dry-erase board with smooth writing surface and self-healing cork bulletin board.
- Delivers effective performance in low-use personal environments.
- Self-healing cork surface hides pin holes and blemishes.
- Hang photos or messages on cork with pins.
- Extend surface life with regular cleanings using Quartet® cleaning solutions.
- Flexible mounting system secures board to the wall vertically or horizontally to accommodate any space.
- Durable frame complements any décor.
- Includes attached marker tray and 1 Quartet® Dry-Erase Marker.
|board features||hardware included; marker tray|
|board material||melamine; cork|
|board type||bulletin board; dry-erase board|
|size||36" x 48"|
|weight per unit||16.2 lb|
Quartet® Combination Dry-Erase/Cork Bulletin Board, 36 x 48, Black Frame/Natural Cork is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Brenda from Cheaply Made and Already Broken I received this in the mail and it was very cheaply made. There were several places on the frame that were not even connected. I'm not sure if it was broken or if it was just made that poorly and all of them are like that. I will be returning it...
Date published: 2014-09-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by TSRM from DO NOT BUY ONLINE The first one that I received had a big hole in the box. Needless to say the dry-erase board was smashed. I looked it over, the quality was not good, but it would work. So I called customer service, they were friendly and I received the second one the very next day. The box was in good shape, but when I opened it up I found the board to be broken again, and the cork was peeling off. The cork was only 1/16" of an inch thick. The bottom line is that the product is manufactured very cheap and the packaging is even cheaper.
Date published: 2010-07-05