This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox® VersaLink B405DN Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 265397
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Revolutionary productivity from the new benchmark in multifunction printers. The versatile, perfect workplace assistant for every office — no matter the size.
- Printing up to 47 pages per minute in black-and-white.
- 5" customizable, capacitive color touchscreen.
- 60-sheet eversing Automatic Document Feeder.
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity.
- Mobile support for today’s workforce.
|functionality||Print; Scan; Copy; Fax|
|LCD Screen Size||139.7 in.|
|maximum monthly volume||110000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1086 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||47 pages/min|
|total paper tray capacity||700 sheets|
|Wireless Print Technologies||AirPrint|
|dimensions||21-7/10 in. X 21-2/3 in.|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|Product Type||Monochrome Laser Printer|
|Product Name||VersaLink B405 Multifunction Printer|
|Media Size||215.9; 210.82; 147.32; 76.2; 139.7|
|media type||Booklet; ID Card; Plain Paper; Label; Letterhead; Bond Paper; Card Stock; Recycled Paper; Envelope; Pre-punched Paper; Lightweight Paper; Preprinted Paper|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Built for your toughest challenges.Get the freedom to work wherever, whenever you want with the Xerox® VersaLink® B405 Multifunction Printer.
- Printing up to 47 ppm Letter/45 ppm A4
- 5-inch customizable, capacitive color touchscreen
- NFC and optional Wi-Fi® connectivity
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity with up to 3 additional 550-sheet paper trays
- 60-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder (RADF)
- Mobility support for today’s workforce
Easy, optimized productivity.Right out of the box, you’ll count on your Xerox® VersaLink B405 Multifunction Printer to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
And count on day in, day out reliability thanks to our trusted paper path technology.
VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows. Ensure information accuracy with Scan and Fax preview, and do more with scanned documents with built-in optical character recognition (OCR).1
Print with total peace of mind knowing that VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
An entirely new way to work.
With the customizable 5-inch color touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
Preloaded Xerox® ConnectKey® Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox® App Gallery provides expanded functionality—like the Xerox® Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as presets for simple, single-touch job setup. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task-specific presets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Upward mobility for every work style.The VersaLink B405 Multifunction Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want—with direct connectivity to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and DropBox™, and access to additional options through the Xerox® App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, plus Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®.
Learn more about why Xerox is the only choice for today’s mobile professionals by visiting www.xerox.com/mobile.
Introducing touch screen superiority.
Meet our tiltable, 5-inch capacitive color touch screen—the user interface that sets a higher standard for customization, personalization and versatility.
By presenting a familiar “mobile” experience —with support for gestural input and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel—fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs.
A highly intuitive layout guides you through every task from start to finish, with a natural hierarchy placing critical functions near the top of the screen and commonly used options front and center. Don’t like where a function or app is located? Customize the layout to make it yours.
This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink B405 Multifunction Printer get more work done, faster.
Xerox® VersaLink® C405 Quick Facts
- Print up to 47 ppm Letter / 45 ppm A4
- Standard Automatic Two-sided Output
- 60-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder (RADF)
- NFC Tap-to-Pair and optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity / Maximum 2,350 sheets
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (enhanced)
- WxDxH: 19.5 x 19.5 x 21.7 in. / 495 x 495 x 551 mm
- Weight: 48 lb / 22 kg
Choose the configuration that meets your needs:
- A 60-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder (RADF) scans two-sided originals for copy, scan and fax jobs.
- Card Reader Bay with embedded USB port.2
- An easily accessible USB port2 allows users to quickly print from or scan to any standard USB memory device.
- 250-sheet output tray with tray-full sensor.
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm.
- With the 550-sheet paper tray, standard paper capacity totals 700 sheets (including Bypass Tray).
- Up to three optional 550-sheet paper trays increase total paper capacity to 2,350 sheets.
- Optional stand provides storage for toner cartridges, paper and other supplies.
Detailed SpecificationsPDF, 561K, 8 pages
BrochurePDF, 1.67MB, 4 pages
Small Business Evaluator GuidePDF, 1.64MB, 28 pages
Xerox Office Portfolio BrochurePDF, 4.03MB, 16 pages
Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™PDF, 891K, 2 pages
Xerox® Easy Translator ServicePDF, 459K, 2 pages
Xerox® Healthcare MFPPDF, 1.27MB, 8 pages
In The Box
Industry CertificationPDF, 186K, 4 pages
- 2 USB ports can be disabled
- 3 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 4 Expected regular monthly throughput.
- 5 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks.
- 6 Power states defined per ENERGY STAR® Program requirements for Imaging Equipment.
- 7 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode