This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Designed to help you comply with Affordable Care Act tax regulations. On-screen display mirrors IRS forms, so you can be certain that you've properly completed each document in compliance with IRS standards.
- Allows you to create 1095-B and 1095-C forms, as well as 1094-B and 1094-C transmittals. Enter your information manually or import data using one of the software's templates.
- Print function lets you create paper copies of each form. Compatible with most Windows®-enabled printers. Laser printers are recommended.
- E-file capability allows you to transmit paperless submissions online. Includes 25 free e-filings.
- CD-ROM enables simple installation.
- System Requirements for Software: Windows® 7 & 8, 8.1 and 10 1GHz processor or higher, 1 GB RAM, 45MB of disk space, CD-ROM drive, display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher, internet access for updates and e-filing process. Works with MOST Windows® compatible printers, recommended for use with laser printers.
|additional requirements||CD-ROM drive; Internet access; laser printer|
|filing types supported||basic; corporation; multi-member LLC; partnership; self-employed|
|memory requirements||1,000 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||45 MB|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10|
|Product Line||Affordable Care Act|
|tax deduction finder||no|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability