This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Simplify tax time with this software, which allows you to create and print forms with ease right from your compatible office computer. When your forms are all set, you can send paper or electronic versions to the IRS.
- Designed to help you comply with Affordable Care Act tax regulations. On-screen display mirrors IRS forms, so you can be certain that you've properly completed each document in compliance with IRS standards.
- Allows you to create 1095-B and 1095-C forms, as well as 1094-B and 1094-C transmittals. Enter your information manually or import data using one of the software's templates.
- Print function lets you create paper copies of each form. Compatible with most Windows®-enabled printers. Laser printers are recommended.
- E-file capability allows you to transmit paperless submissions online. Includes 25 free e-filings.
- CD-ROM enables simple installation.
- System Requirements for Software: Windows® 7 & 8, 8.1 and 10 1GHz processor or higher, 1 GB RAM, 45MB of disk space, CD-ROM drive, display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher, internet access for updates and e-filing process. Works with MOST Windows® compatible printers, recommended for use with laser printers.
|additional requirements||CD-ROM Drive; Internet access; laser printer|
|filing types supported||basic; corporation; multi-member LLC; partnership; self-employed|
|memory requirements||1,000 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||45 MB|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|Product Line||Affordable Care Act|
|tax deduction finder||no|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability