This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Recovers Video from DVD Video Recorder Discs. If you have a disc recorded on a standalone DVD Video recorder that was not finalized properly, the video is still there and playable. CD/DVD Diagnostic can recover this and turn it into a file which can be saved. The files recovered by CD/DVD Diagnostic are 100% playable on any computer. Version 3.0 has a new video reconstruction system which virtually assures complete recovery of all damaged or inaccessible video discs. Contact us for more information about putting this back on a DVD to play on a DVD player.
- Recovers Video from DVD Video Recorder Discs - Standalone video recorders will often not finalize a disc. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video found on the disc.
- Recovers Video from DVD Camcorder discs - Sony and Hitachi (and other) camcorders will sometimes not finalize a disc properly so it can be played. CD/DVD Diagnostic will re-author a playable disc from the video recovered from these discs.
- Graphic Readability Test display showing quality of the disc - This test is performed with special provisions to catch "soft" (recoverable) errors that other testing tools ignore. While an error may be recoverable on your CD or DVD drive, it may not be recoverable on other devices and then becomes a "hard" error. This is the difference between a disc that works and one that does not.
- Sector examination at a low level.
- Displays sectors in hexadecimal and character. This is similar to Norton Disk Doctor, providing the same capabilties for CD and DVD media.
- Disc Memory and Checkpoint - This feature eliminates lengthy re-discovery of the disc’s contents.
- Allows for interruption of a disc examination and then resumption at a later time. This is useful as some disc examinations can be lengthy, often taking more than 12 hours.
- Intensive UDF File Examination
- Locates files that have been dropped from the directory structure.
|additional requirements||800x600 minimum screen resolution required (1024x768 or more recommended)|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||6823 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||At least 5GB of free hard disk space is recommended for recovery from DVDs. Movie discs may require as much as 10GB.|
|minimum processor compatibility||800 Mhz or faster CPU recommended|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows XP|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability