This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® WorkForce® WF-2750 All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 267973
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
For fast, easy home office printing
- PrecisionCore® printing technology. Delivers laser-quality performance for professional-quality documents.
- Prints up to 13.7 pages per minute in black, and up to 7.3 pages per minute in color.
- Features up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp images.
- Automatic 2-sided printing up to 8 1/2" x 47 1/4".
- Quality scanning with optical resolution of up to 2400 dpi. Use the 30-page auto document feeder to breeze through multi-page documents and create quick copies and faxes.
- Copies up to 11 pages per minute in black, and up to 5.5 pages per minute in color.
- Fax letter speed up to 3 seconds per page. Scans directly to a computer for future reference.
- Two 150-sheet paper tray can handle complex print jobs.
- Built-in Wireless-N (802.11b/g/n) connection offers cable-free convenience. Wireless printing is available through Epson iPrint™, Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Kindle Fire™ and Mopria™ apps.
- 3,000 sheet monthly volume.
- Compatible with PCs and Macs.
- Uses DURABrite® Ultra instant-dry inks for smudge, fade and water resistant prints.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|compatible toner/ink||220 standard (black, cyan, magenta, yellow); 220XL high capacity (black, cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|dimensions||9.1"H x 16.7"W x 14.2"D|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||13.7 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum color print speed||7.3 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum monthly volume||3,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 47 1/4"|
|maximum true color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|media type||Plain Paper|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2003; Mac OS X|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|printing application||general printing and copy/scan/fax|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|total paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Wireless All-in-One Printer for Fast, Easy Home Office PrintingFast and reliable, the WorkForce WF-2750 all-in-one printer offers easy wireless printing for your home office. Powered by revolutionary PrecisionCore® printing technology, the WF-2750 delivers Laser-Quality Performance. You can print sharp, professional-quality documents — even from your iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet or smartphone1. Productivity-boosting features include auto 2-sided printing and a 30-page Auto Document Feeder, plus a 150-sheet capacity, so you'll reload paper less often. Affordable individual ink cartridges allow you to replace only the color you need. Plus, the printer's 2.2" mono graphic display makes navigation simple.
- Get Laser-Quality Performance — the WorkForce WF-2750, powered by PrecisionCore
- Fast printing — professional-quality prints at speeds of 13.7 ISO ppm (black) and 7.3 ISO ppm (color)†
- Reload paper less often — 150-sheet paper capacity
- Efficient — save time and paper with auto 2-sided printing; plus, a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for copying and scanning
- Complete wireless solution — easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing1; includes Wi-Fi Direct®2 for network-free printing
- Affordable individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Sharp documents — laser-quality black text for crisp, professional-quality proposals, reports and brochures
- Simple navigation — 2.2" mono graphic display
- Economical — uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers3
- Documents that last — DURABrite® Ultra instant-dry inks for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
Designed for use exclusively with Epson cartridges*.
PrecisionCore Inkjet TechnologyPrecisionCore is the next generation of inkjet printing technology. From professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior-quality results. A truly innovative system, PrecisionCore features Epson’s advanced Thin Film Piezo (TFP®) elements, which are produced via a MEMS manufacturing process, using semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that produces dots at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. Each nozzle on the printhead delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. It’s this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, whatever the task at hand.
Laser-Quality PerformanceSelect WorkForce printers, featuring revolutionary PrecisionCore technology, offer Laser-Quality Performance and deliver:
- Print-shop quality — print documents and graphics in high resolution with precise dot placement
- Fast print speeds — greater productivity; do more in less time
- Extremely durable prints — smudge, fade and water resistant
- Laser-sharp black and color text — professional results on plain and specialty paper
Simple Wireless ConnectivityConnect the printer to your wireless network in a snap — the popular wireless standard, 802.11n, is supported2. Your printer also includes Wi-Fi Direct, which means no router is required2.
Easy Wireless PrintingWirelessly connect and print from your tablet, smartphone or computer with Epson Connect™ and partner solutions1, which support Android, Apple®, Chromebook™, Fire™ and Windows® devices. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud4for easy access and collaboration.
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
2 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
3 Compared to best-selling, color laser multifunction printers priced at $499 (USD) or less, as of March 2014. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
4 Requires an Internet connection, a free Epson Connect account and a destination email address or cloud storage account. For a list of supported cloud services, visit www.epson.com/connect
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.