This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Premium Choice Laser Paper, Smooth, 8 1/2" x 11", 32 Lb, Ream Of 500 Sheets Item # 271501
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Your files and documents are only as professional as the paper you print them on. With HP Premium Choice laser paper, get the most bang for your buck. Impress them even more with flawless 2-sided printing on HP paper.
- Smooth premium laser paper lets you create stunning documents. Perfect for your important reports, presentations, graphics and more.
- Super-white 113 (Euro), 100 (U.S.) brightness for high contrast and vibrant colors. Color graphics will pop against this smooth, white background, and text will emerge densely black.
- Ultra-smooth heavyweight 32-lb laser printer paper is substantial, durable. Great for 2-sided printing — resists ink show-through.
- Designed for use in color or monochrome laser printers and color copiers. Optimizes superior print quality on HP Color LaserJet printers.
- Super smooth for laser-sharp images.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the gold standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper brightness (Euro)||113|
|paper brightness (US)||100|
|paper finish type||smooth|
|paper weight||32 lb|
|printer compatibility||Laser Printer|
|reams per case||6|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- Does this paper contain recycled (Post Consumer Content) fibers? expandContent
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- This paper is specifically designed for laser printers & copiers, but is also suitable for ink jet printers. The smooth surface & slightly heavier basis weight is ideal for laser based applications
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
100% Performance GuaranteeHP Papers are engineered to run flawlessly in any printer or copier. If you are ever dissatisfied with the performance of our papers, we will promptly replace the paper or refund the purchase price.
Learn more about our guarantee on the HP Paper website.
Forest Stewardship Council certificationFSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
ColorLokColorLok technology produces more vivid colors, bolder blacks and simply superior printing results. This special engineering actually causes the ink to absorb more deeply into the paper while holding pigment close to the surface and causing the ink to dry faster.