Boise® POLARIS® Premium Multi-Use Paper, Ledger Size (11" x 17"), 97 (U.S.) Brightness, 20 Lb, Ream Of 500 Sheets, Case Of 5 Reams Item # 2751159
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get your print projects started off on the right foot with Boise POLARIS multipurpose paper. Make a great impression with multipurpose paper that provides exception results.
- 97 BrightnessRadiant brightness for crisp text and sharp imagesColorLok® Technology - vivid colors, bolder blacks and fewer smearsLetter-size reams contain Box Tops for Education coupons99.99% Jam-Free performance guaranteedTested by Buyers Laboratory Inc. for performance you can trustForest Stewardship Council® (FSC) certified500 sheets per reamHigh-quality printing and copyingAvailable in Boise SPLOX a speed-loading reamless box which allows faster loading in all equipment
- Ledger/Tabloid size paper measures 11" x 17".
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
|sheet size||Ledger/Tabloid (11" x 17")|
|reams per case||5|
|Recommended Paper Use||General Purpose|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Cases Per Pallet||40|
|paper brightness (US)||97|
|paper weight||80 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||109|
|Product Line||Boise Paper|
|number of holes punched||0|
|Eco-conscious||Chlorine-Free; Leadership Forestry|
|Eco Label Standard||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Mixed|
|manufacturer||BOISE WHITE PAPER, L.L.C.|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Total Number Of Reams||200|
|total number of sheets||100000|
|Show More ▾|