This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series comprises Gigabit Ethernet switches that deliver outstanding resiliency, security, and multiservice support capabilities at the edge layer of data center, large campus, and metro Ethernet networks. The switches can also be used in the core layer of SMB networks.
With Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) support and available dual power supplies, the HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Series Switch can deliver the highest levels of resiliency and manageability. In addition, the PoE+ models provide up to 1440 W of PoE+ power with the dual power supply configuration.
Designed with four fixed 10GbE ports and supports additional modular uplinks, these switches can provide up to six 10GbE uplink ports. With complete IPv4/IPv6, OpenFlow, and MPLS/VPLS features, the series provides investment protection with an easy transition from IPv4 to IPv6 networks.
This switch includes enterprise-class QoS; with the ability to add dual redundant power supplies. Please note this SKU does not include power supplies and they need to be ordered separately.
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
|number of ports||24|
|dimensions||1-7/10 in. X 17-5/16 in. X 14-11/64 in.|
|manufacturer||HEWLETT PACKARD CO|
|Product Type||Managed Switch|
HPE FlexNetwork 5510 24G 4SFP+ HI 1-slot Switch
Highly Resilient, More Secure, and Scalable Access Layer Switches
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series delivers outstanding resiliency, security, and multiservice support capabilities for traditional large enterprise networks. Advanced technologies include OAM, CFD, RRPP, BFD, Multi-level QoS, MPLS, and VPLS.
- The HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Offers scalable stacking with both built-in and modular 10GbE uplinks and 40GbE for high capacity, back-haul connectivity.
- Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies keep your network up and running and deliver up to 1440 Watt of PoE+ for powered cameras, phones and wireless access points.
- The 5510 HI has IPv6 support and fully featured Layer 3 functionality, including RIP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, and PIM with no software licensing required.
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series provides higher levels of security with hardware-based, wire-speed access control lists (ACLs).
- Provides simple administration without impacting network performance offering feature-rich TCAM-based ACL implementation.
- Non-blocking architecture delivers up to 336 Gb/s of wire-speed switching with a non-blocking switching fabric and up to 250 million pps throughput.
Robust Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which directs traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information and applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch.
- Creates traffic classes based on ACLs, IEEE 802.1p precedence, IP, and DSCP or Type of Service (ToS) precedence. Supports filter, redirect, mirror, or remark.
- Get extensive traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), weighted random early discard (WRED), weighted deficit round robin (WDRR), SP+WDRR, and SP+WFQ.
Comprehensive Security Control and a Single View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Offers identity-driven security and access control with automatic VLAN assignment and per-user ACLs allow access to specific network services without risking network security.
- Security features include: IP source guard, DHCPv6 snooping, STP BPDU port protection, RADIUS/HWTACACS, and SSL. Supports MACsec for greater end-point or switch-to-switch security.
- Can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
|Ports||(24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Ports 1 - 8 support MACSec (4) SFP+ 10GbE ports (1) port expansion module slot Supports a maximum of 6 SFP+ ports or 2 1/10GBASE-T ports or 2 40GbE ports, with optional module|
|Memory and processor||2 GB SDRAM Packet buffer size: 4 MB 512 MB flash|
|Latency||1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 3 µs|
|Throughput||up to 214 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||288 Gbps|
|Stacking capabilities||IRF 9 switches|
|Management features||IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser SNMP manager|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated (90 - 264 VAC, max) -48 to -60 VDC, rated (-36 to -72 VDC, max) (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||107 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||365 BTU/hr (385.08 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||1.72 x 17.32 x 14.17 in|
- (1) HPE 5510 24G 4SFP+ HI 1-slot Switch
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability