This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Quartet® Prestige Plus® Magnetic Fabric Bulletin Board, Mahogany-Finish Frame, 36" x 24" Item # 276435
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fit seamlessly in executive offices or high-profile conference rooms — where first-class impressions count
- Ultra-durable, densely woven magnetic fabric bulletin board. Backed by high-density fiberboard for maximum pin-holding power.
- Delivers superior performance in high-profile, heavy-use offices and conference rooms.
- Self-healing surface eliminates unsightly pin holes. Will not fade or crumble like traditional cork boards, even after years of use.
- Fasten photos or important documents without holes using included Quartet® Quick Clips and Magnets.
- Easy Mount™ hanging system secures board to the wall in multiple places for easy and accurate installation.
- Sleek designer frames complements a wide range of interiors.
|board features||hardware included|
|board use||home; meeting/conference room; classroom; office|
|Product Line||Prestige Plus Magnetic Fabric Bulletin Boards|
|size||36" x 24"|
|weight per unit||8.25 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Quartet® Prestige Plus® Magnetic Fabric Bulletin Board, Mahogany-Finish Frame, 36" x 24" is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by sugarcane68 from Measurements are correct Luckily, I'm a math tutor and know that 1/8 = 0.13; so the measurements are spot on! Looks great on the wall in my office and the frame is nice. I prefer this to a cork board because of nothing falling out as the board ages.
Date published: 2015-09-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by Customer1 from Wrong Product Measurements on Site This product is actually 35.13 IN (WIDE) x 25 IN (HIGH). The posted dimensions are listed 39 IN (WIDE) x 27 IN (HIGH). Why can't Office Depot list correct product information on their products? I mean all the Adobe software is not listed correctly (student/teacher, vs. full retail, etc). Someone needs to curate this site. Looks like I have to waste my time and money driving to the store to make another return....
Date published: 2014-11-06