Scotch® Decorative Masking Tape, 1" x 20 Yd., Mint
Scotch® Masking Tape tears cleanly by hand, making it a mess-free way to decorate, organize, and wrap. This colored tape is writable, perfect for labeling, organizing, and color-coding. It's great for home and classroom décor, DIY projects, scrapbooking, craft storage and more. It removes cleanly without leaving residue, so you can switch things up without worry. Plus, it comes in just the right colors and size to help you create organized, inviting learning spaces and stimulate STEM/STEAM brains with no mess. Try more colors and types of Scotch® Brand Tape for even more creative possibilities
- TEARS CLEANLY BY HAND: Scotch® masking tape is a mess-free way to decorate, create, organize and wrap—easily tear by hand or use with your masking tape dispenser for fuss-free projects!
- WRITABLE: Organize with ease. Use Scotch® colored masking tape to help with labels and organization. Write directly on the tape to label, or use the fun colors to create borders and specialized frame areas
- GREAT FOR: Labeling, organizing, color-coding, home décor and DIY, classroom décor and organization, craft projects and craft storage, scrapbooking, journalling, gift wrapping, STEM projects, card making,etc
- NO RESIDUE: Trust the quality of Scotch Brand to remove cleanly without leaving any sticky, messy residue behind. Go ahead, DIY your home or classroom--and change up when you're ready, without surface damage
- CREATE ORGANIZED, INVITING LEARNING SPACES: scotch masking tape comes in just the right colors and size to help you label, organize and color-code the classroom. Add to your back to school supplies list or teacher appreciation baskets
- STIMULATE IMAGINATIONS WITH NO MESS: Let creativity take flight with the easy-to-use, clean-tear-by-hand nature of Scotch® masking tape 1 inch. Perfect for creating, decorating, and building with bright colors!
- EXPLORE: Find more Scotch® Masking and Washi Tapes for your projects. Try black masking tape or white masking tape for a neutral aesthetic, or blue masking tape or even red masking tape for creating faux picture frame
- HOW TO APPLY 3M Masking Tape: 1-Make sure your surface* is clean (free of debris) and dry. 2-Peel the desired length and place. For the longest-lasting stick, avoid touching the sticky side of the tape as much as possible
- * Test the tape first: place a small amount in an inconspicuous area for 2 weeks. Remember, the longer tape is on a surface, the tougher it may be to remove cleanly. Use good judgement, avoid high-value, delicate items
- HOW TO REMOVE: 1-Lift the end of the tape you are removing 2-Peel directly backwards (avoid pulling up), moving very slowly, until all tape is removed. The longer a tape is applied, the tougher it may be to remove cleanly
|Number of Rolls
|Length Per Roll
|Decorative Masking Tape
|Shades Of Green