This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Avery® UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels For Pigment-Based Inkjet Printers, 60522, 4 3/4" x 7 3/4", White, Pack Of 100 Item # 280679
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Are your workplace chemical labels compliant with the Globally Harmonized System as mandated by OSHA? Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are specifically designed for GHS labeling applications where durability and adhesive performance are critical.
Ensure your labels for hazardous chemical containers are compliant with the OSHA-mandated, Globally Harmonized System (GHS) to avoid OSHA fines and for worker safety. UltraDuty Labels are waterproof and resistant to chemicals, abrasion, sun, tearing and harsh temperatures. With high-performance permanent adhesive, they pass the BS5609 protocol for 90-day seawater immersion. Ideal for drums, totes, pails, jugs and bottles, they are also great for other workplace safety labeling such as warning, arc flash, inspection and other HAZCOM labels. Design and print your GHS compliant HAZMAT and safety labels on-demand using your pigment-based inkjet printer and free Avery Design and Print GHS Wizard software and templates that are available online. Each letter-size sheet includes two print-to-the-edge labels (4-3/4"" x 7-3/4"").
- Built to withstand chemicals, abrasions, sun, water and extreme temperatures, labels also resist tearing, scuffing and stand up to frequent use.
- These durable labels feature a high-performance, marine-grade adhesive that passes the BS5609 Section 2 protocol for 90-day seawater submersion.
- Ideal for quart bottles, small jugs and cans.
- Labels are easy to customize and print on demand with free Avery Design & Print Online software. Choose from a variety of ready-to-use free templates, or design your own.
- The Avery GHS Wizard guides you step-by-step to creating your own GHS labels, and can be printed using standard sheet-fed, pigment-based inkjet printers. Customize labels with your company logo, lot numbers, bar codes or other information, and update as needed.
|Number Of Labels Per Format||2|
|Product Line||UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels For Pigment2926339|
|manufacturer||AVERY OFFICE PRODUCTS|
|Product Type||Non-Round Blank Label|
|size||4-3/4 in. X 7-3/4 in.|
|Total Number of Labels||100|
|Product Name||UltraDuty GHS Chemical - Pigment-Based Inkjet|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels
UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels
Easy to Customize and Print
Just use the free blank or pre-designed templates and add your GHS-compliant information with easy, step-by-step instructions.
Include your company logo, lot numbers, barcodes or other information as needed. Then print.
Simply peel and stick. Create as many labels as you need, when you need them.
Simple to Use Software
Tough Labels for Tough Jobs
Resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures. Apply as low as 10˚F.
BS5609 Sec. 2 certified - label remains adhered for at least 90-days in seawater.
Variety of Sizes
Perfect for containers such as drums, pails, jugs and bottles. Labels stick on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more.
OSHA Safety Signs
Also great for safety signs, equipment and outdoor work labels.
Available Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels
Dye- vs. Pigment-Based Inkjet Printers
Chemical, Abrasion, UV Resistance and Waterproof properties are only available when using pigment-based inkjet printers.
List of Pigment-Based Printers
This list may not include all pigment-based inkjet printers. Please check with your manufacturer.