HON® Pillow-Soft® Ergonomic Bonded Leather Executive Chair, Burgundy
With a premium look and feel, the HON Pillow-Soft Executive Chair helps you craft an office that mirrors your level of professionalism. It's easy to adjust your position for nearly every task using the simple controls, including the center-tilt mechanism that rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline. This plush memory foam office chair helps ease back strain and pressure points as you move through your day, so you can focus on what's important.
- High-back executive chair with genuine leather seating surfaces.
- Plush, supportive backrest. Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Memory foam seat eases pressure points.
- Seat-height, center-tilt and tilt-tension controls.
- Fixed loop arms.
- Reinforced, high-strength resin base with a 5-star design.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the HON full lifetime warranty.
- An all-time best-seller for HON, one of America's leaders in high-quality seating.
- Comfort adjustments include center-tilt with tension and upright lock.
- Genuine leather seating surfaces for a premium look and feel
- color is Burgundy.
- Seat cushion contains a top layer of memory foam to eliminate pressure points.
- Back cushion combines both foam and a layer of polyester fiberfill to support the spine
- Frame color is Black.
- Warranted for users up to 300-lbs.
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin
- color is Black.
- Arms are standard for added comfort.
- Matching guest chair is available for a coordinated workplace.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards - Manufacturer testing has been conducted on this product to meet specific performance requirements and safety standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- Contains Recycled Content - See Specs for Details
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||300 lb|
|Length (Seat)||22 in.|
|Certifications||Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards|
|Width (Seat)||21 in.|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||47 in.|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||42 in.|
|chair back style||High-Back|
|Material of Seat||Bonded Leather; Fabric|
|Material Family (Seat)||Multimaterial|
|Adjustments||Tilt Angle; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension; Seat Height; Back Angle|
|chair back material||Polyester|
|Material of Frame||Plastic|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 Hours)|
|Seating Collection Name||Pillow-Soft|
|Height Adjustment Type||Pneumatic/1-Touch|
|dimensions||46-1/2 in. X 26-1/4 in. X 29-3/4 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|Eco Label Standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA Level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||42 in. - 47 in.|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||42 %|
|Recycled Content Bullet||Bullet|
|seat size||22 in. X 21 in.|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||44 %|