This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HON® Pillow-Soft® Executive Chair (H2091), Burgundy Item # 280721
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Pillow-Soft seating from HON merges whole-body support with an authoritative presence. This high-back chair has a resilient foam seat cushion with a memory foam top layer and a lumbar-cradling recess in the back. Warranted for users up to 300-lb.
- The simple, understandable controls include seat height to fit your body, and center-tilt to provide comfort.
- Comfort adjustments include center-tilt with tension and upright lock.
- Seat cushion contains a top layer of memory foam to eliminate pressure points.
- Back cushion combines both foam and a layer of polyester fiberfill to support the spine.
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline.
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline.
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin.
- Arms are standard for added comfort.
- Warranted for users up to 300-lb.
- An all-time best-seller for HON, one of America's leaders in high-quality seating.
- Genuine leather seating surfaces for a premium look and feel
- color is Burgundy.
- Back cushion combines both foam and a layer of polyester fiberfill to support the spine
- Frame color is Black.
- Warranted for users up to 300-lbs.
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin
- color is Black.
- Matching guest chair is available for a coordinated workplace.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||300 lb|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||42 in.|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||47 in.|
|Length (Seat)||22 in.|
|Width (Seat)||21 in.|
|chair back style||High-Back|
|Material of Seat||Fabric; Bonded Leather|
|Material Family (Seat)||Multimaterial|
|Adjustments||Tilt Angle; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension; Seat Height; Back Angle|
|chair back material||Polyester|
|Material of Frame||Plastic|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 Hours)|
|Certifications||Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Height Adjustment Type||Pneumatic/1-Touch|
|dimensions||46-1/2 in. X 26 1/4 in. X 29-3/4 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||42 in. - 47 in.|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||42 %|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||44 %|
|Certifications & Standards||
|Product Name||Pillow-Soft Executive Chair|
|Show More ▾|