Dell™ 23.8" LED Touch-Screen Monitor, P2418HT Item # 281964
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get hands on with your work, surfing and games with this touch-screen monitor. An expansive 23.8" display with 10-point touch capability allows you to swipe and tap through tasks, and a wide viewing angle delivers clear visuals for a group. Simply tilt and swivel the Dell LED monitor (P2418HT) to find an ideal view.
- 23.8" widescreen active-matrix TFT-LCD touch-screen monitor offers an expansive viewing area.
- LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Antiglare coating with 3H hardness helps you view details in bright conditions and protects against potential damage. ComfortView™ technology filters out harmful blue light emissions to minimize eye fatigue.
- Navigate with taps, swipes, slides and pinches. 10-point touch screen enables easy operation with edge-to-edge 2-hand control.
- IPS technology delivers 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, so multiple people can view the screen at once.
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio (typical) produces rich, lifelike colors.
- 1920 x 1080 high-definition native resolution at 60Hz. Enjoy crystal-clear visuals with intricate detail.
- 6 ms gray-to-gray response time ensures pixels change color quickly.
- DisplayPort, HDMI™ and VGA ports let you connect the monitor to a video source (cables sold separately).
- In-Cell Touch technology creates a smooth display with enhanced clarity.
- USB 3.0 hub offers expanded connectivity options. Includes 1 USB upstream port, plus 2 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 downstream ports with 1 USB 3.0 charging port.
- Cable routing and a cable sleeve help declutter your desk space. Cable covers conceal ports when not in use.
- VESA-compatible design allows simple wall mounting.
- Articulating stand enables transition between a standard desktop monitor and downward 60° angle touch orientation. Tilts and swivels to meet your needs. A cushion protects the monitor from damage when compressed.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||23.8 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||8M:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Display Technology||TFT; LED|
|Input Connection Type||HDMI; DisplayPort|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; Display Port|
|Maximum Power Consumption||13.4 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Tilt; Height|
|diverse supplier||Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE); Small Business Adminstration (SBA); Veteran-Owned Business (VOB)|
|Eco Label Standard||TCO Certified; ENERGY STAR|
|manufacturer||DELL MARKETING L.P.|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The ultimate touch experience for businessEngage with your content easily and comfortably.
- Anti-glare touch panel reduces distracting reflection and fingerprints, improving viewing clarity.
- Unique articulating stand with extended tilt, plus height adjustment and swivel capabilities lets you position the screen in the ideal position for touch navigation.
- Intuitive 10-point touch, compatible with Windows® 10, provides smoother navigation across the anti-glare surface.
A hands-on work experienceIntuitive touch: The 10-point touch feature delivers a more natural and responsive experience, so you can tap, swipe, slide and pinch in a snap. Enjoy smoother navigation with two-handed touch control across the anti-glare screen, from edge-to-edge.
A seamless view: An ultrathin bezel is a stylish, elegant way to achieve unobstructed views when working across multiple monitors.