This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
McAfee® Total Protection Antivirus Software, For PC or Mac® 5 Devices, 1 Year Subscription Item # 284754
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
McAfee Total Protection helps secure up to 5 devices with award-winning antivirus and a complete suite of internet security, from safe browsing to password management. We protect what matters so you can live secure.
- McAfee Total Protection provides advanced protection for your digital life, including your computers and mobile devices. Our cybersecurity leadership strengthens your personal best practices, keeping us all ahead of digital thieves and hackers.
- Stay secure everywhere. Online or unplugged, we’ll help keep you protected. Cloud-based threat detection powers our antivirus and web protection, and our extensive threat database covers you offline.
- Simplify passwords once and for all. McAfee’s password manager helps you organize all the login credentials for your apps and online accounts. Most important, it remembers every username and password, every time.
- Improve PC performance. Optimize your PC’s resources to focus on the task at hand, so you can work faster and be more productive. Shred unwanted documents safely and remove cookies and temp files with ease.
|software type||Product Key|
|operating system compatibility||Android; iOS; Mac OS; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10|
|Product Type||Antivirus Software Product Key & Box|
- Enjoy life online with security for today's world
- Relax—your devices and personal data are protected from the latest malware, ransomware, and phishing threats
- Stay ahead with automatic updates that protect in real time, as threats are discovered
- McAfee detected more than 6 new threats every second in Q1 2020*
- Click with confidence as malicious links are exposed in search results and social media
- Spot dangerous and fraudulent sites clearly with color-coded results
- Stop malware with suspicious download and PC security risk alerts
- Secure all your devices easily across compatible PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones
- Protect devices running Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS operating systems
- Cover up to 5 devices in your household with just 1 license†
- Track your devices (and kids) on a real-time map
- Find a lost device by sounding an alarm - even when the volume is turned off
- Remotely lock and locate a missing device, and wipe it clean if necessary
- Keep your device running smoothly with battery, memory and storage tools
- Get one of the fastest PC experiences in the market**
- Focus your PC on the task at hand - not background activities
- Keep that new and shiny feeling with tools that clean up unnecessary files
- Automatically pause annoying auto-play videos
- Never forget a password again!
- Store, auto-fill, and even generate strong passwords - across your devices
- Import and export from other password managers with ease and flexibility
- Use our virtual private network (VPN) to shield your data from prying eyes
- Keep your credit card and personal info secure when using public Wi-Fi
- Connect to a private network automatically when unsecured Wi-Fi is detected
- Available only with auto-renew#
- Protect your finances and personal information from potential fraud
- Enable dark web monitoring to see if your personal info is being traded online
- Get instant alerts if you’re at risk of fraud
- Contact remediation agents 24/7 for expert fraud assistance
- Available only with auto-renew^
† License applies to personal use on allotted supported devices you own during your subscription; see system requirements for details.
+ Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): To be eligible for VPP, you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge.
# Free benefits with auto-renewal: Safe Connect VPN: You will receive free, unlimited access to our VPN wireless on supported devices.
^ Important Terms and Offer Details:
• Eligibility: Free McAfee Identity Theft Protection Essentials requires a qualifying free-trial or paid subscription and enrollment in automatic renewal. Additional terms and restrictions apply. See Product Terms of Service (https://www.mcafee.com/consumer/en-us/policy/global/legal.html?tab=product) for more information.
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term. Offered only in the US and UK. Some features may require registration and a valid ID number to activate. See System Requirements (https://www.mcafee.com/en-us/consumer-support/help/system-requirement.html) for additional information.
• Financial monitoring features are limited to applications and accounts at our partner financial institutions.
• Fair Credit Reporting Act: You have numerous rights under the FCRA, including the right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report(s). Consumer reporting agencies are required to investigate and respond to your dispute, but are not obligated to change or remove accurate information that is reported in compliance with applicable law. While this plan can provide you assistance in filing a dispute, the FCRA allows you to file a dispute for free with a consumer reporting agency without the assistance of a third party.
• While McAfee Identity Theft Protection provides you tools and resources to protect yourself from and recover from identity theft, no identity can be completely secure.