Mark Twain American History Series, Slavery Civil War And Reconstruction, Grades 6 - 12 Item # 2855404
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for individual student use or as a tutorial aid
- Explores US history, geography and social studies during the time of slavery, civil war and reconstruction.
- Provides critical thinking, writing, technology activities and more to help keep students engaged.
- Vocabulary words, timelines, maps and reading lists facilitate further learning.
- Aligned to Common Core state standards, NCSS standards and national and Canadian provincial standards.
- For students in sixth through twelfth grade.
|grade||6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|number of pages||128|
|publisher||Mark Twain Media|
|subject||civil war; reconstruction; slavery|