This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The IBM Storwize family, including IBM Storwize V3700 helps organizations achieve better data economics by supporting these workloads that are critical to their success. Storwize family systems can handle the massive volumes of data from mobile and social applications, enable rapid and flexible cloud services deployments, and deliver the performance and scalability needed to gain insights from the latest analytics technologies. IBM Storwize V3700, the entry-level system in the IBM Storwize family, is an efficient, easy-to-use system designed to complement virtual server environments while delivering flexibility and innovative storage functions. To help address block storage requirements, Storwize V3700 is designed to provide small and midsized organizations with the ability to consolidate and share data, while leveraging advanced software capabilities usually found in more expensive systems. Providing up to 240 drives of capacity, Storwize V3700 delivers proven ease of management, functionality and interoperability.
|Cache / Buffer Size (Max)||8 GB|
|controller type||6Gb/s SAS|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|manufacturer||Lenovo Group Limited|
|Number of 2.5" Bays||24|
|Number of Controllers||2|
|Number of Hard Drives Supported||24|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||24|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported||28.80 TB|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||41.89 lb|
Lenovo Storwize V3700: Efficient. Easy to use. Innovative.
- Intuitive web-based GUI with point-and-click management functionality
- Rapid, flexible provisioning through virtualization
- Instant application copies for backup or application testing with FlashCopy
- Easily manage and deploy storage using a breakthrough graphical user interface
- Gain efficiency with internal storage virtualization and high-performance thin provisioning
- Have continuous access to data with integrated nondisruptive migration
- Benefit from advanced functionality and reliability usually only found in more expensive systems
- Scale various disk drives with multiple expansion units
- Provide efficient host attachment
- Help reduce power consumption with energy-saving features
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability