This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dymo LabelManager PnP Thermal Transfer Printer - Monochrome - Desktop - Label Print Item # 290194
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The DYMO LabelManager PnP offers the answer to various label challenges. Connectable by USB you can label wherever directly form your PC or Mac, leaving power cords and batteries no longer needed. As the built-in software pops right on to your computer screen, ready-to-use, you can use all the font styles and sizes available in Windows/Mac or graphics on your computer. Editing your text and managing the lay-out of the label (borders, orientation, margins...) has never been more easy. It's high printing speed and compatibility with a wide range of labels make the DYMO LabelManager PnP even more professional!
- Built-in wireless capabililty lets everyone on your wireless network share access. Transmit labels wirelessly from your computer to the label maker.
- Lets you create labels that look just as you want. Uses the fonts and graphics on your computer (PC or Mac — computer required.).
- 300 dpi resolution for a professional-quality look. Great for printing graphics, barcodes and logos.
- Automatic label cutter for easy multi-label printing.
- Rechargeable battery lets you create labels even when unplugged. Recharges from any USB power source.
- Prints labels up to 1" wide.
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|manufacturer||Newell Rubbermaid, Inc|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||300 dpi|
|maximum label width||0.50 in.|
|maximum resolution||300 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (0.95 in)|
|Media Size||0.25" x D1 Tape; 0.37" x D1 Tape; 0.50" x D1 Tape|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|power source||Battery; Power Adapter|
|recommended use||Label Print|
|Weight (Approximate)||11.61 oz|
|What's Included||LabelManager PnP - Label Maker for PC or Mac; Battery; USB Cable; Charging Adapter; Starter D1 Label Cassette|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
DYMO LabelManager Wireless Plug N Play Label Maker
Wireless Label Printing for the Whole OfficeOrganize an entire office with the DYMO LabelManager Wireless Plug N Play, the label maker that’s easy to use and easy to share with everyone in a wireless network. Simply plug it into a PC or Mac to easily create great looking labels using fonts, graphics and logos from existing software. Others can connect and print via Wi-Fi while the rechargeable battery means the labeling doesn't stop even if the unit is unplugged.
At a Glance
- Easily connects to computers in its wireless network--no USB connection required
- Ready to print immediately out-of-the-box, with no additional software to install
- Communicates with your existing software to customize labels with fonts, graphics and more
- Print crystal-clear barcodes and logos at 300 DPI resolution
- Automatic label cutter makes multi-label printing easy
- Compatible with 1/4-, 3/8-, 1/2-, 3/4- and 1-inch DYMO D1 and IND labels
- Battery pack recharges via USB connection, no additional batteries required
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
Organization Made Easy
Wide Range of Fonts and StylesThe DYMO LabelManager Wireless Plug N Play uses the existing fonts that are installed on connected computers, providing users with a vast range of size and style choices.
Graphics, Barcodes and MoreThis model isn't limited to text only. The LabelManager Wireless Plug N Play can print graphic files, logos, barcodes and more at crystal clear 300 DPI resolution.
Compact DesignLightweight and compact, the DYMO Wireless PnP label maker features an attractive slim design that saves you desk space and stylishly accents your office.
Save Time and Money with Rechargeable PowerThe DYMO LabelManager Wireless Plug N Play is conveniently powered and recharged via the included USB cable.
DYMO D1--The Right Label for the Job
Standard LabelsDYMO D1 labels are created from durable materials that are both water and UV-resistant. Standard D1 labels are ideal for hundreds of tasks around the home or office, such as filing, storage and asset management. They come in a wide variety of colors for easy, at-a-glance coding and organization. These continuous label cassettes allow users to create customized labels of 1/4-1 inches in length.
Vinyl LabelsFor general labeling or extreme conditions, vinyl labels offer moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making them ideal for labeling both indoors and outdoors. Available in the widest range of colors that adhere to key OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards.
Flexible Nylon LabelsDYMO D1 and IND flexible Nylon labels are perfect for curved or heavily textured surfaces. They are also ideal for flag-marking cables. Their permanent adhesive means they stay stuck once applied. These continuous label cassettes allow users to create customized labels.